Author Topic: ‘Intolerant, Stuck-In-His-Ways Old Man’ – Major UK Newspaper Slams ‘Useless and Nasty’ Biden  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Intolerant, Stuck-In-His-Ways Old Man’ – Major UK Newspaper Slams ‘Useless and Nasty’ Biden

Jack Montgomery 9 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden, whose inauguration was supposed to herald a return to international esteem for the U.S., has been slammed as “useless and nasty” by one of Britain’s leading newspapers.

The Telegraph, close to Britain’s governing Conservative (Tory) party and the country’s best-selling broadsheet, published an article by Associate Editor Camilla Tominey suggesting that “Biden’s qualities for the Oval Office are almost non-existent.”

Leading by recalling Barack Obama’s alleged warning that the Democratic Party should “[not] underestimate Joe’s ability to f**k things up” as he vied to be nominated as its presidential candidate in 2020, Tominey said that Biden’s time in office had demonstrated exactly why his former boss may have had misgivings about giving him the top job.

“From losing his train of thought mid-sentence to forgetting one of his own congresswomen had died in a car crash, the 79-year-old has hardly proved to be the answer to America’s crisis of confidence,” she suggested.

Tominey seemed unwilling to blame all of the American leader’s issues on his age, however, suggesting that his actions in office showed he had “a rather nasty side”, citing his denouncement of MAGA Republicans as “semi-fascists” and his snub to the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) with the words “I’m Irish” shortly after the 2020 vote.

“These aren’t the sentiments of a ‘progressive’ politician but the rantings of an intolerant, stuck-in-his-ways old man who can’t abide anyone who disagrees with him,” Tominey observed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/09/intolerant-stuck-in-his-ways-old-man-major-uk-newspaper-slams-useless-and-nasty-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

The is both a feel good story (I love it when our cousins abroad rip Biden apart) and a tragedy (America is stuck with a deranged puppet at the helm).  I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Offline Hoodat

I could have told them this in 2008.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The is both a feel good story (I love it when our cousins abroad rip Biden apart) and a tragedy (America is stuck with a deranged puppet at the helm). 
Yes, I get a kick out of seeing the Aussies excoriate ol' Joe on Sky News Australia, but then I remember that no matter what they say and what Biden does, we're still stuck with KarmellaSutra and the senile pedo until irreparable damage is done.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden was plagiarizing his inchoerent ramblings.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.