Author Topic: ‘Speak with Prudence’ – Biden’s ‘Armageddon’ Comments Blasted by French President Macron  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Speak with Prudence’ – Biden’s ‘Armageddon’ Comments Blasted by French President Macron

Kurt Zindulka 8 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden’s dire warnings of “Armageddon” over the war in Ukraine were chastised by French President Emmanuel Macron, who said that the 79-year-old American leader should use “prudence” when speaking on such issues.

This week, Joe Biden shocked the world by saying that the world is the closest it has been to potential nuclear “Armageddon” since the Cold War.

“We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since [President] Kennedy and the [1962] Cuban missile crisis,” Biden said. “I don’t think there’s any such thing as the ability to easily use a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon.”

The comments sparked fears in capitals throughout the world that Mr Biden was referring to American intelligence indicating an increased likelihood of Russian president Vladimir Putin deploying nuclear weapons in Ukraine, however the Pentagon and White House have denied that Biden was responding to any specific threat.

Responding to Biden’s outburst, French President Emmanuel Macron said, per The Telegraph on Friday: “We must speak with prudence when commenting on such matters.”

It is not the first time that the French leader has openly called on Biden to temper his rhetoric during the conflict, previously criticising him in March for calling Vladimir Putin a “butcher” and arguing for regime change in Russia.

“I would not use those words,” the French leader said of Biden’s comments at the time, adding that “everything must be done to stop the situation from escalating” and achieve “first a ceasefire and then the total withdrawal of [Russian] troops by diplomatic means.”

“If we want to do that, we can’t escalate either in words or actions,” Macron insisted.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/10/08/bidens-armageddon-comments-blasted-by-french-president-macron/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This has almost caused an international incident....world leaders are speaking out but you won't see that here from Dem leaders...he's the laughing stock of the world, albeit a scary one..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Dr. Strangebiden.  How I learned to love the bomb
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maricon needs to be more careful in his wording when his comments may make it back to Brandon, I can just see the meeting between Brandon and his aides when he asks them who this 'Prudence' women is that Maricon says he should be talking to.  **nononono*

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When was "prudence" ever part of ol' white joe's lexicon...?