Author Topic: What Happened To The Ice-Free Arctic?  (Read 376 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What Happened To The Ice-Free Arctic?
« on: September 27, 2022, 05:52:10 pm »
What Happened To The Ice-Free Arctic?
SEPTEMBER 26, 2022
tags: Arctic
By Paul Homewood

I wonder how these predictions worked out? (Answers tomorrow!!)

Scientists in the US have presented one of the most dramatic forecasts yet for the disappearance of Arctic sea ice.

Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years.

Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss.

Summer melting this year reduced the ice cover to 4.13 million sq km, the smallest ever extent in modern times.

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2022/09/26/what-happened-to-the-ice-free-arctic/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: What Happened To The Ice-Free Arctic?
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 06:34:33 pm »
“Children just aren't going to know what snow is, -Al Gore " he said. David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire 2000

Doomsday Prophets are as old or older than Jesus. There is always some nutjob who says the world is going to end, and there are always stupid idiots who believe them. No matter how many times they are abjectly wrong and factually incorrect in their nutty 'predictions', the true believers will die following them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 06:35:35 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 06:53:08 pm »
 ////00000////

I see a lot of Arctic Ice on Deadliest Catch.  But, that could be fake, like the Moon Landing and the Kardashians.

Surprisingly there was no snow in May, June, July, August, and so far in September.  Is the climate okay?

Do we need to start flying polar bears to Nantucket for John Kerry to care for?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 07:10:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 10:38:41 am »
Quote from: DefiantMassRINO  Do we need to start flying polar bears to Nantucket for John Kerry to care for?
[/quote

The bears deserve better than Kerry! :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson