Author Topic: Amy Klobuchar suggests voting Democrat will help stop hurricanes: 'That's why we've got to win this'  (Read 393 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 27, 2022 11:33am EDT
Amy Klobuchar suggests voting Democrat will help stop hurricanes: 'That's why we've got to win this'
Klobuchar says 'we just did something about climate change' before invoking Hurricane Ian

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., suggested on Tuesday that voting for Democrats in November and winning the midterms would help them with hurricanes and climate change.

"We just did something about climate change for the first time in decades. That’s why we've got to win this as that hurricane bears down on Florida. We've got to win in the midterms. We understand that," Klobuchar said after listing several legislative wins during an appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Floridians have been preparing for Hurricane Ian for the past two days as residents of the Key West are already experiencing strong winds and rain squalls.

"Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough told Klobuchar he wanted to "celebrate" bipartisan achievements in Congress and said two things could be true at the same time.

"We could be facing a grave political crisis, women could be facing a grave crisis when it comes to their own control over their health care choices. At the same time, Democrats and Republicans have figured out how to get quite a few things done over the past year-and-a-half. More so than I think probably since you have gotten into the United States Senate," he continued.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/klobuchar-suggests-voting-democrat-will-help-stop-hurricanes-thats-why-weve-got-win-this
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Democrats are in control now.  Why is there a hurricane?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, the Dems are admitting they cause hurricanes?

Can the Dems also stop Winter?  That would save me a lot on my heating bill.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amy Klobuchar Mocked After Implying that Democrat Policies Could Help Prevent Hurricanes

Social media users mocked Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) after the senator essentially suggested during a TV appearance that Democrat policies could help prevent hurricanes.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/klobuchar-suggests-voting-democrat-will-help-stop-hurricanes-thats-why-weve-got-win-this
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Dear Minnesota,
Please stop electing really stupid liberals.
Thank you.
The Citizens of the USA
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DeSantis Spokeswoman Blasts Klobuchar: ‘Florida Has Experienced Hurricanes Throughout Recorded History’

Christina Pushaw, the DeSantis campaign’s rapid response director, blasted Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) after the senator bizarrely implied that voting for Democrats will stop hurricanes.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/27/desantis-spokeswoman-blasts-klobuchar-florida-has-experienced-hurricanes-throughout-recorded-history/
Support the USO