Author Topic: Gavin Newsom: ‘I Worry About Ron DeSantis’  (Read 1240 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gavin Newsom: ‘I Worry About Ron DeSantis’
« on: September 27, 2022, 02:31:35 pm »
Gavin Newsom: ‘I Worry About Ron DeSantis’

Hannah Bleau 26 Sep 2022

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said he worries about Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), asserting that the Sunshine State’s leader is a “bully.”

Newsom traveled to Texas — notably one of the states subject to California’s ban on “state-funded and state-sponsored travel” — over the weekend, speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin where he further expressed his newfound obsession with disliking DeSantis.

“I worry about Trump.  I worry about Trumpism. I worry more about Tucker Carlson. I worry about Ron DeSantis. He’s a bully,” Newsom said, attempting to provide an example of such abominable behavior.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1574058926638759942

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/26/gavin-newsom-i-worry-about-ron-desantis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Gavin Newsom: ‘I Worry About Ron DeSantis’
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 02:34:28 pm »
Newsom traveled to Texas — notably one of the states subject to California’s ban on “state-funded and state-sponsored travel”
===================================================================================

Huh?   :silly: :silly: :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 02:53:51 pm »
I think Newsome means "obsess".  :yowsa:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 02:56:29 pm »
I will vote for DeSantis.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2022, 02:57:17 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2022, 03:05:38 pm »
I will vote for DeSantis.

Bookmarking the hell out of this.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2022, 03:08:49 pm »
Newsom is just 'name dropping'. He wants so much for ANYONE to get angry at him, just to give him the credibility. "You are defined by who your enemies are" taken to an extreme by Newsom. You will never hear Abbott talking about Newsom. You will never hear Cruz talking about that fake Mexican skateboard guy. You will never hear DeSantis talking about Newsom.

These are people looking to start trouble with people 10 times greater than them, just to get their name on the air and in print. For losers, it is all about publicity. And if they can hang on to the coattails of somebody great, they will do it.

Please, please, please, Hate Me! Please say anything about me! Please insult me please!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2022, 12:47:22 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2022, 12:58:51 pm »
Newsome is all unicorn farts, fairy piss and hair gel.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2022, 01:30:26 pm »
ah yes... the sounds of desperation....

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2022, 01:43:43 pm »
Newsom has criminalized the internal combustion engine without a public referendum, and DeSantis is the bully?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2022, 03:01:53 pm »
I guess when you are that much of a failure, you have to cover it with a bunch of bloviating conceit and sanctimony.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2022, 03:03:52 pm »
Newsom is worried about other states and their governors, having thoroughly destroyed his own.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2022, 03:39:52 pm »
Newsom has criminalized the internal combustion engine without a public referendum, and DeSantis is the bully?

Not to mention shutting down businesses until many of them went belly-up.  He is deranged, and I'm not looking forward to his presidency.