Author Topic: Red wave ... or tyranny?  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Red wave ... or tyranny?
« on: September 27, 2022, 02:06:10 pm »
September 27, 2022
Red wave ... or tyranny?
By Eric Utter

The midterm elections of 2022 are just around the proverbial corner. Will the long-predicted “red wave” come to fruition? Based on every piece of evidence, it should. Based on what has transpired over the past two years, it should. If everyone asks themselves, “Am I better off now than I was two years ago,” it damn well should. Logically, it is virtually certain to be the case.

However, unfortunately, a significant percentage of the electorate aren’t logical or rational. Ergo, even though many Democrats have revealed themselves to be clinically insane, that has not proven to be a deal breaker to the low information, highly entitled voter. And never underestimate Republicans’ ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of almost certain victory. Or Democrats’ ability to manipulate, project, rig, and gaslight.

These facts led me to ruminate a bit, and here is some of what I noted: every election that Democrats lose is an obvious, a priori instance of fraud, malfeasance, and Russian collusion. (So they claim.) These blatantly stolen elections have tragically and adversely affected the fortunes of Al Gore (think Florida), Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams, to name only a few.

Oddly enough, conversely, every election they win immediately becomes the new “most secure election in American history,” surpassing the last one in which Democrats prevailed. This duality becomes even more remarkable when one considers that, typically, when Democrats win, it’s in elections that feature the expanded employment of drop-off boxes and vastly more mail-in ballots cast-- and widespread changes to election laws in battleground states. And numerous creditable accounts of chicanery and outright cheating. And expanded hours (or days) for vote counting. Odd how that works. Actually, it’s truly amazing. That they get away with it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/red_wave__or_tyranny.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34