Author Topic: Gigantic Ozone Hole – 7 Times Larger Than Antarctica’s – Widens Over The Tropics  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gigantic Ozone Hole – 7 Times Larger Than Antarctica’s – Widens Over The Tropics

By Kenneth Richard on 26. September 2022

The increasing loss of ozone (O3) from 3o°N – 30°S has steadily accelerated since the early 1980s despite the 1987 Montreal Protocol’s ban on so-called “ozone depleting substances” like chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). Once again this suggests human activity does not drive ozone losses.
Twenty years after the Montreal Protocol agreement limiting or banning CFC use scientists reported an order-of-magnitude-sized error in molecular chemistry measurements that threatened to severely undermine the commonly accepted anthropogenic explanation for how ozone depletion occurs.

With the new measured evidence, a leading ozone researcher proclaimed the scientific “understanding of chloride chemistry has really been blown apart,” as “we can basically no longer say we understand how ozone holes come into being.”

https://notrickszone.com/2022/09/26/gigantic-ozone-hole-7-times-larger-than-antarcticas-widens-over-the-tropics/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I've long maintained ozones are bad for the taste of food. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson