Author Topic: Dem Disinformation Driving Climate And Energy Censorship Demands  (Read 188 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Disinformation Driving Climate And Energy Censorship Demands
« on: September 27, 2022, 11:56:01 am »
WRITTEN BY MICHAEL SHELLENBERGER ON SEP 26, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Dem Disinformation Driving Climate And Energy Censorship Demands

hurricane windsPresident Joe Biden, spokespersons for his administration, and Congressional Democrats say they are trying to get out the truth about energy and climate change against Republican and fossil fuel efforts to deny it.

Over the summer, Biden denied he was “limiting oil production” and accused oil refiners of restricting production. [bold, links added]

In July, White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said, “natural disasters… are getting worse because of climate change,” which, he said, had caused the war in Syria.

And Rep. Ro Khanna, on September 15, 2022, said, “If there was a war on energy, how is Exxon, Chevron, BP, and Shell making over 200% profits? You can’t have a war on industry and then they’re having record profits.”

But every one of their statements was false.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/dem-disinformation-driving-climate-and-energy-censorship-demands/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson