Author Topic: Joe Biden Falsely Claims Price of Gas in ‘Some Few States’ Is Under $3.00 a Gallon  (Read 785 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Falsely Claims Price of Gas in ‘Some Few States’ Is Under $3.00 a Gallon

Charlie Spiering 26 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden claimed that the cost for a gallon of gasoline was under three dollars, during a White House event on Monday about higher costs experienced by consumers.

“In some few states, it’s below three bucks,” he said. “It’s in the low threes in other places.”

No state has an average price of under three dollars, according to the American Automobile Association. The lowest price for a gallon of gas is in Mississippi, according to Gasbuddy.com, which is $3.04. But Biden did not correct his statement.

Last week, Biden made a similar claim, which was fact-checked and corrected by the White House as inaccurate.

“In 41 states plus the District of Columbia, the average gasoline price is less than $2.99,” he bragged during a DNC event in Washington, DC.

The president struggled through a White House event on the economy, repeatedly coughing and clearing his throat as he spoke.

“Excuse me for the cold,” he said after sitting down and coughing.

The president appeared to be sucking on a lozenge as he spoke about the economy and the higher costs of goods and services and claimed he and his administration was making a difference, even though inflation continues to go up.

“We made historic progress,” Biden boasted as he spoke hoarsely into the microphone, reading from prepared text included in his binder.

The president again demanded that gas stations bring down their prices on gasoline.

“Do it now. Do it now. Not a month from now. Do it now,” he urged.

The president also discussed airlines charging more fees, including fees for parents to sit next to their children during a flight.

“By the way, most people would help pay your fee if you took your child somewhere else,” he joked.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/26/joe-biden-falsely-claims-price-of-gas-in-some-few-states-is-under-3-00-a-gallon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Excuse me for the cold,” he said after sitting down and coughing.

He probably has covid again... :cool:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Kroger in my town has raised the price from 3.28 to 3.69 over the past week. Fortunately, a couple of other stations in the area are still under 3.30.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
$3.80 here in the heart of the Bakken.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

He probably has covid again... :cool:
That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Kroger in my town has raised the price from 3.28 to 3.69 over the past week. Fortunately, a couple of other stations in the area are still under 3.30.
I filled up my Challenger today. $5.699 per gallon in Kalifornia.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 04:01:43 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trying to get or expect truth from a democrat or Biden is like trying to get or expect blood from a turnip.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"Royal Farms" just a mile down the street still has 87.9 unleaded at $3.39 @ gallon.

Compared to their 7-11 competition, they maintain a 20-cents per gallon savings...probably because they sell more fried chicken
inside than Popeye's and KFC combined.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

We're still way up around four bucks... 3.90 something...

We filled the tanks at the ranch a while ago, just as prices were climbing for the summer... I think we paid 3.30 or so (cheaper than retail btw), and we're starting to run low... Diesel is still fine, but gas is in the bottom quarter of the tank... Hopefully it goes down a bit more before we have to pull the trigger again. Right now I am pretty sure we'd be paying over 3.50

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gasbuddy.com says 2.99 in Shelton (CT).

I paid 3.07 a couple of days ago.