Author Topic: 'Take your a** home!' Heavily-armed black rights groups march through Austin chanting anti-illegal m  (Read 873 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Take your a** home!' Heavily-armed black rights groups march through Austin chanting anti-illegal migrant slogans, demands Biden 'close the border' and calls for 'reparations to be paid NOW'

Activists with black self-defense groups held an armed 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday in Austin, Texas where they marched to the State House
    The group called for President Biden to close the borders and demanded reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans
    The group was led by the The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club
    The march comes after Texas Gov. Abbott sent two buses of migrants to VP Kamala Harris' home and Gov. DeSantis sent a plane of 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard
    Harris slammed Republicans for 'playing games' with human lives for busing migrants across the country

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:10 EDT, 26 September 2022 | Updated: 15:28 EDT, 26 September 2022

Armed activists with a coalition of black self-defense groups marched in Austin, Texas over the weekend calling for an end to illegal immigration and demanding that President Biden close the borders.

Some of the activists chanted 'close the borders' and 'take your a** home' as they marched toward the Texas Capitol in the 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' on Saturday.

The march was led by The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club. Their demands also included reparations for descendants of enslaved people and a hate crime bill protecting Black Americans.

The group faced opposition from a handful of Trump supporters and other protesters gathered at the Texas State Capitol to support January 6 defendants.

Saturday's march comes after Texas Gov. Abbott and Arizona Governor Doug Ducey sent thousands of migrants by bus to Washington, D.C., New York City, and Chicago, Illinois – all three sanctuary cities that have pledged not to cooperate with federal immigration enforcement.

Armed activists with a coalition of black self-defense groups marched in Austin calling for an end to illegal immigration and demanding that President Biden close the borders

Video and photos of the third annual 'Second Amendment Unity Walk' show marches armed with guns as they walked through the streets of Austin toward the Texas State Capitol.

Other than The Elmer 'Geronimo' Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club, several other groups were involved including the Black Riders Liberation Party.

'Reparations now!' the group chanted, according to Ford Fischer who tweeted from the march.

'We don't say 'hands up, don't shoot!'' one explained. 'Guns up!' they chanted. 'Shoot back!'

The activists continued their march through Austin holding a massive sign that read 'Reparations now!'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11251579/Heavily-armed-black-rights-groups-march-Austin-demanding-Biden-close-border.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More to building a country than cutting tobacco or picking cotton, even if it did help. And yes, more was done than just those tasks, and some of it very hard work). But consider, too that only a small fraction of people owned any slaves, the rest did their own building.

Consider, also, that only 4% of the slaves shipped from Africa landed on these shores, the rest went elsewhere.

Consider that slaves received room and board, land to grow food on, clothing, and medical care, such as was available (because they represented an investment, and letting them die reduces ROI).

There are likely NO people on the planet that cannot trace their history to being slaves, if you go back far enough. Not all slaves were black, not all blacks were slaves.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“Take Your A$$ Home!” – Black Rights Group Marches in Austin Chanting Anti-Immigrant Slogans and Demanding Reparations (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published September 26, 2022 at 7:18pm

Dozens of members of The Elmer ‘Geronimo’ Pratt Pistol & Rifle Gun Club marched in Austin, Texas on Sunday chanting anti-immigrant slogans and demanding reparations.

The black activists chanted, “Take your a$$ home!” and “Guns up, Shoot back!”

Democrats are going to have a problem with that one

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/take-home-black-rights-group-marches-austin-chanting-anti-immigrant-slogans-demanding-reparations-video/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I guess "reparations" is the new threat word. *****rollingeyes*****
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We all knew the 'open borders' policy of Pelosi and Democrats hurts Black people the most.
Black people are currently counted as 13% of the population. When the Democrats get done with them, they will be 5% or less. With Latinos being the primary 'minority' in America. Blacks will be overrun and pushed back. Maybe that was the Democrat KKK plan the whole time.

As if a super-rich super-White super-Democrat ever gave a single damn about Black people ... LOL! played you fools ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone finding this tone and timing interesting since hispanics are rapidly becoming a Republican voting bloc?

Wish we could get to the root cause of funding these nut jobs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Black people are currently counted as 13% of the population.

And if someone in the future watched our TV, they'd figure that 2022 was over half the country was black and gay.  Mass demographic overrepresentiation is pissing a lot of people off.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess "reparations" is the new threat word. *****rollingeyes*****

@rangerrebew

It's slang for "Gimme yore monies oar I'll kill yew!"

If anybody did that and wasn't black,they would be in a LOT of trouble.

Luckily for the black thug population,they are the Dims most cherished house/projects pets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We all knew the 'open borders' policy of Pelosi and Democrats hurts Black people the most.
Black people are currently counted as 13% of the population. When the Democrats get done with them, they will be 5% or less. With Latinos being the primary 'minority' in America. Blacks will be overrun and pushed back. Maybe that was the Democrat KKK plan the whole time.

As if a super-rich super-White super-Democrat ever gave a single damn about Black people ... LOL! played you fools ...

@240B

OR white people,red people,brown people,yellow people,or any mixture of people that didn't include blood relatives.

With the Dim (and FAR too many of the alleged Republican!) "leadership",it's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Everybody else are just tools to be used and discarded when done.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone finding this tone and timing interesting since hispanics are rapidly becoming a Republican voting bloc?

Wish we could get to the root cause of funding these nut jobs.

@catfish1957

The first generation here needs places to live,food,clothing,etc,etc,etc,and are pretty much at the mercy of the DNC,with the language barrier being their biggest hurdle to overcome,and truthfully,is why most of them get on the government programs to start with. They can't speak or understand English well enough to get a job.

The second generation is for the most part going to desert the Dims and vote conservative. Count on it. They came here in hope of a better life,not to sit in goobermint housing and wait for America to turn into a 3rd world country like they just fled from.

Anybody that doesn't think the majority of these people aren't willing to work hard to get ahead has never known any of them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 01:56:32 pm by sneakypete »

Online rustynail

“Take Your A$$ Home!”  Re-home that donkey?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
threads merged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

And if someone in the future watched our TV, they'd figure that 2022 was over half the country was black and gay.  Mass demographic overrepresentiation is pissing a lot of people off.

Thank you!!! I often feel this way when I watch TV, an "alternative universe" when programming focusses on the politically correct group of the moment.  I can't imagine how large portions of the country feel about the gay influx in commercials et al!  Angry, insulted and disgusted frankly.  **nononono*
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Thank you!!! I often feel this way when I watch TV, an "alternative universe" when programming focusses on the politically correct group of the moment.  I can't imagine how large portions of the country feel about the gay influx in commercials et al!  Angry, insulted and disgusted frankly.  **nononono*

10-15 years ago, I considered myself very tolerant of homosexualiy, and pretty much had a live and let live attitude.  Now as this crap has been force fed graphically to us, it has become beyond disgusting. And I am totally fed up with it.   I have become militantly anti-gay.  Go ahead and call me a homophobe....  I don't give a shit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@BellyAche

Not just tv,either.

One of the Federal Credit Unions I belong to has had various black familes socializing at home,including the children,for over a year now. They have changed the black families,but there is still not ONE single white person to be seen.

Guess who manages the Credit Union.