Author Topic: Obama Claims Racism to Suppress American Opposition to Biden’s Deadly Migration  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama Claims Racism to Suppress American Opposition to Biden’s Deadly Migration

Neil Munro 26 Sep 2022

Americans oppose President Joe Biden’s lawless and wage-cutting mass migration because they are racist, not because of their economic worries, according to former President Barack Obama.

“Right now, the biggest fuel behind the Republican agenda is related to immigration and the fear that somehow America’s character is going to be changed if, people of darker shades, there are too many of them here,” Obama told a meeting of Hispanic realtors on September 25 in San Diego, California.

Obama used his divide-and-rule claims of racism to hide the public opposition to migration’s economic impact, according to his comments posted in a September 25 report by the San Diego Union-Tribune:

I wish I could be more euphemistic about it except [they’re] not that subtle about it — they’re just kind of saying it,” Obama said. “You hear it on hard-right media, you hear it from candidates and politicians, you hear things like ‘great replacement theory’ — I mean, this is not subtle. Unless we’re able to return to a more inclusive vision inside the Republican Party, it’s going to be hard to get a bill done.

Obama also argued that public opposition to mass migration is more dangerous than government support for the nation-changing migration that has killed thousands of migrants and many more Americans:

When you have that kind of rhetoric floating around out there, we’ve seen in history that is dangerous rhetoric. It’s dangerous wherever it appears and it’s dangerous here in the United States.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/09/26/obama-claims-racism-suppress-american-opposition-bidens-deadly-migration/
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 09:09:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I oppose Biden's murderous Open Border policies because securing the border was the compromise to grant 11 million illegal immigrants amnesty in the 1986/1987 Immigraition Reform Act.

The 11 million illegal immigrants got their amnesty in 1986/1987 - where's my secure border?  I've been waiting for 35 years.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright