Author Topic: ABC’s Donna Brazile proclaims Biden has done ‘a fabulous job’ with the economy  (Read 311 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Donna Brazile proclaims Biden has done ‘a fabulous job’ with the economy

September 26, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Having twice served as the acting chair of the Democratic National Committee, Donna Brazile is no stranger to crafting a narrative and Sunday that meant asking voters to ignore what they already know, as evidenced by polling presented mere moments earlier, and believe President Joe Biden had done “a fabulous job.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/26/abcs-donna-brazile-proclaims-biden-has-done-a-fabulous-job-with-the-economy-1289326/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Fabulous?

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

I can understand that she’s a Party person and part of her job is to try to put on a happy face for the party

But there’s a point to where you are totally disconnected from reality and tone deaf and anybody who thinks that Biden has done a good job with anything is very disconnected and tone deaf
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

Baghdad Bob concurs with her assestment.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Killer Clouds

She doesn't believe her own lies. Nobody can be that stupid.

Offline Kamaji