Author Topic: Fire breaks out at world's biggest produce market in Paris  (Read 293 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Fire breaks out at world's biggest produce market in Paris
« on: September 26, 2022, 12:46:28 pm »
AP
By The Associated Press
September 25, 2022, 3:10 PM

PARIS -- A billowing column of dark smoke towered over Paris on Sunday from a warehouse blaze at a massive produce market that supplies the French capital and surrounding region with much of its fresh food and bills itself as the largest of its kind in the world.

Firefighters urged people to stay away from the area in Paris' southern suburbs, as 100 officers and 30 fire engines battled the blaze at the Rungis International Market.

(more)
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/fire-breaks-worlds-biggest-produce-market-paris-90470979
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 12:47:52 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Fire breaks out at world's biggest produce market in Paris
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 02:37:16 pm »
More food supply destruction...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis