General Category > PJ Comix

VIDEO: Democrat Snowflake Suffers HILARIOUS Meltdown on Checkout Line

<< < (2/3) > >>

DefiantMassRINO:
My impression is that she is suffering an episode of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome from a recent rape, and she needs serious psychiatric intervention.

mystery-ak:
Is her name Karen?

massadvj:
I can't help but feel sorry for her.  She obviously has a malfunctioning coping mechanism. Such people often refuse to admit they are even capable of coping. They expect the rest of the world to adapt to them.

I feel even more sorry for whoever marries her.  :thud:

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: massadvj on September 26, 2022, 02:44:10 pm ---I can't help but feel sorry for her.  She obviously has a malfunctioning coping mechanism. Such people often refuse to admit they are even capable of coping. They expect the rest of the world to adapt to them.

I feel even more sorry for whoever marries her.  :thud:

--- End quote ---

Let's call a spade a spade. She's mentally ill.

catfish1957:
Fight right freakin' back at these POS Karens.

A couple of years ago, I ran into a woman using a mobility scooter at Walmart, who put her nasty mange bitten mutt in the scooter.  The towel the dog was sitting in was covered with slime feces, and no telling whqt else.  I would have just looked away in disgust, but the BLM T-shirt just set me off.

I calmly found the store manager, and threatened to call the Health Dept if he didn't take action.  Watching that woman and her nasty canine being extracted by security, while screaming was the highlight of my week

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version