Author Topic: Biden Approval Rating Sinks Below 40%, Signaling Potential Reversal Of A Political ‘Comeback’: POLL  (Read 376 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Approval Rating Sinks Below 40%, Signaling Potential Reversal Of A Political ‘Comeback’: POLL

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
September 25, 2022 2:59 PM ET
Font Size:

President Joe Biden’s approval rating sank below 40% in a poll released Sunday, appearing to contradict various reports of the president making a “comeback” among voters.

The ABC/Washington Post poll of 1,006 adults, 908 of whom were registered voters, reported that 53% of respondents disapproved of Biden’s job performance while only 39% approved. Respondents gave Republicans double-digit leads when asked who they trusted to handle inflation, the economy and crime.

Multiple reports have suggested Biden is making a “comeback” among voters, citing an uptick in approval in recent polls.

Only 36% of those polled approved of Biden’s handling of the economy, with 74% describing it as “bad.” The economy was seen as highly important by 84% of those responding to the poll, while 76% considered inflation highly important.

The Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade did not seem to help the Democrats, according to the poll, with 76% of those who supported the Dobbs ruling saying they were certain to vote as opposed to 70% of those who opposed the ruling.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1574023137548767232

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/25/abc-poll-biden-economy-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The only reason it rose at all was because he was hidden for a while and Trump was in the news
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
In a Republican year, this is a typical pattern. Big summer/August media push to bump the Dems, then a reversal in October.

Except there wasn't much of a bump, and it's reversing earlier than usual.
The Republic is lost.

Offline cato potatoe

It does seem to be "sloshing" back the other direction.  Dobbs and Trump are fading, and the stock market went  :thud: so maybe people are coming to their senses.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People actually believed a steady stream of lies about how well Joe Biden was/is doing?  They could move mountains if they had such faith in God!
 :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions