Author Topic: POLL: The Majority of Americans Believe Illegal Aliens Should be Sent to Sanctuary Cities  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
POLL: The Majority of Americans Believe Illegal Aliens Should be Sent to Sanctuary Cities

Jose Nino
  | 
Sep 23, 2022

Per a new poll that Scott Rasmussen and RMG Research Inc recently released, the majority of Americans believe illegal aliens should be sent to sanctuary cities.

This poll comes in the wake of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis’ decision to send 50 migrants last week to Martha’s Vineyard. The island markets itself as a sanctuary for illegal aliens. The corporate media obviously threw a fit over DeSantis’s move, which actually has strong support among the American public. 

Among registered voters, 51% are in favor of sending migrants to sanctuary cities, 29% are against it ,and 21% are unsure, per the poll’s findings. An additional 48% strongly or somewhat approve of border state governors sending some illegal aliens to several places such as Chicago, Martha’s Vineyard, and New York. Only 38% strongly or somewhat disapprove of such a move.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/poll-the-majority-of-americans-believe-illegal-aliens-should-be-sent-to-sanctuary-cities/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson