Author Topic: NASCAR driver attacks rival after allegedly being flipped-off during race  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 25, 2022 10:21am EDT
Fists fly between late model stock car drivers at Martinsville race: 'I started Mike Tyson-ing his head'
The late model stock car series is sanctioned by NASCAR Roots
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

Two late model stock car drivers got into an altercation on Saturday afternoon after a crash during the qualifying races at Martinsville Speedway in Virginia for the ValleyStar Credit Union 300.

Video from Heat 1 showed Andrew Grady at the driver’s side window of Davey Callihan. Grady appeared to be yelling about something and started to throw haymakers at Callihan, who was still buckled into his car. Grady then added a kick for good measure and had to be picked up and carried out of the situation.

Grady said he had an issue with the way Callihan was driving and that Callihan wrecked him and another competitor, Brandon Pierce.

https://twitter.com/NASCARRoots/status/1573759390011858946

"He flipped me off, so I started Mike Tyson-ing his head," Grady told reporters after the incident, according to Racing America. "And of the day, we were really, really good. Car was fast. But you get these dumba--es that come in here and run with us and they have no business running a late model much less a lawn mower.

"He wasn’t close. He dive-bombed me. He hooked me. He wrecked Brandon Pierce in the process. I wanted to talk to him but he flipped me off. So, I started Mike Tyson-ing his head. I mean, you’re in a big boy sport when you wreck a man, you can take a grown man a-- whooping. That’s how I feel."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/fists-fly-between-late-model-stock-car-drivers-martinsville-race-started-mike-tyson-ing-head
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

Re: NASCAR driver attacks rival after allegedly being flipped-off during race
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 07:02:22 pm »
Rubbin's racin'

I walked off from NASCAR sometime around when Stewart got out of the Home Depot car and Junior got fined something like 30k for cussin on TV. Ain't much there for me anymore.