Author Topic: DOD UNVEILS PLAN TO HELP FAMILIES  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DOD UNVEILS PLAN TO HELP FAMILIES
« on: September 25, 2022, 05:46:41 pm »
DOD UNVEILS PLAN TO HELP FAMILIES
 Fri, 09/23/2022 - 09:30

In the face of rising consumer prices, the Defense Department has unveiled a 13-point plan to help service members and their families. 

“This is personal for me,” Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin writes in a Sept. 22 memorandum to Pentagon leaders and combatant commanders. “I have seen firsthand how much our military families sacrifice to keep our force strong, healthy and ready to defend this exceptional nation,” he says. “I understand the extraordinary pressures that our military families face, and we are determined to do right by them.”

In addition to a 4.6% raise in basic pay effective Jan. 1, here are the other extraordinary steps Austin has directed:

https://www.ausa.org/news/dod-unveils-plan-help-families
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: DOD UNVEILS PLAN TO HELP FAMILIES
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 05:49:06 pm »
The best plan would be to throw all the commiecrats in congress out the door. farter000000 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson