Author Topic: MSNBC panel taunts Sen. Lindsey Graham's pro-life views by claiming he's 'never seen a vagina or nak  (Read 1239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC panel taunts Sen. Lindsey Graham's pro-life views by claiming he's 'never seen a vagina or naked woman,' days after Whoopi Goldberg implied lawmaker is gay

MSNBC panelist Judy Gold mocked Sen. Lindsey Graham over his anti-abortion stance
    'The 11th Hour with host Stephanie Ruhle' questioned the Republican senator's political motivation for his view on abortion
    Gold expressed outrage that he's telling women what to do when 'he's never seen a vagina, he's never seen a naked woman'
    Whoopi Goldberg, 66, was forced to apologize on 'The View' Thursday after she joked that Graham was getting married
    Goldberg said he might have changed his mind because he was getting married, adding: 'Do it quick, because people are fooling around with our marriage rights'
    The comment comes after liberals have speculated for years that the lifelong bachelor might be secretly gay
    She was later forced to tell the audience 'it was a joke' as she suggested she should quit the show she has cohosted since 2007

By Melissa Koenig and Janon Fisher For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:09 EDT, 25 September 2022 | Updated: 02:52 EDT, 25 September 2022

Woke MSNBC commentator and comedian Judy Gold piled on Sen. Lindsey Graham for his anti-abortion stance, questioning how he can tell a woman what to do with her body when 'he's never seen a vagina -- he's never seen a naked woman.'

The wisecrack on the cable channel's news recap show 'The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle,' sent the host and other panelists into fits of laughter at the conservative Republican's expense.

Gold jumped in during Friday's episode to point out that an attempt in Kansas to create a state constitutional ban on the procedure failed.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11247355/Woke-MSNBC-panel-taunts-Sen-Lindsey-Grahams-pro-choice-views-claiming-hes-never-seen-vagina.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Liberal dim Homophobes...... :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Neither homos nor ethnic minorities are permitted to hold views contrary to leftist dogma.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lady Lindsey does seem to be a bit light in the pumps,but nobody seems to really care but the lefties.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
One does not have to see/be anything to understand separate life is a new person worthy of the value that should be attached to human life. That said, Graham does seem to be a little light in his loafers and sets of gaydar signals to me too.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So now it's okay if the Democrats burn the log cabin crowd?

I guess double standards just aren't enough.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm not sure if Lindsey has ever been down on a muffin, but I'm pretty sure he knows one when he see's one.... just like Judy Gold.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So now it's okay if the Democrats burn the log cabin crowd?

I guess double standards just aren't enough.

@Smokin Joe

Double standards are what DEFINES the Dims.

"Hypocrisy" is their surname.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The problem with Lindsey Graham's pro-life bill is that it Federalizes abortion legislation, which, is a repudiation of the states rights argument used by pro-life forces since Roe v Wade in the 1970s.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Double standards are what DEFINES the Dims.

"Hypocrisy" is their surname.
True enough, but when they go after homosexuals, it's like watching some Wildlife type seeing an endangered animal eat an endangered plant...

I guess some 'protected' groups are more 'protected' than others... :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Freeptards and such basically make the same jokes these days. Meh.

Offline mountaineer

The problem with Lindsey Graham's pro-life bill is that it Federalizes abortion legislation, which, is a repudiation of the states rights argument used by pro-life forces since Roe v Wade in the 1970s.
Agreed. If it's a state issue, then Congress should butt out.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

Freeptards and such basically make the same jokes these days. Meh.

Yup

He’s been called Linda Graham or Lady Lindsey
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

"SHOULD" is the key word,there.

Does anyone seriously think the creatures we call "politicians" want LESS power?

Nope! They are going to grab all they can get,and then lust for more.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup

He’s been called Linda Graham or Lady Lindsey

@LMAO

I have been referring to him as "Lady Lindsey" for years because it seems to be the most accurate description.

I am guessing that is also why he talks,but never runs for President. If he did,he would be outed,and could kiss in Senae seat goodbye.

BTW,I have absolutely ZERO proof as to any of this. It is just what I think.

Online Smokin Joe

Not a good precedent, and still robs the States of power, so I'm against it.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I have been referring to him as "Lady Lindsey" for years because it seems to be the most accurate description.

I am guessing that is also why he talks,but never runs for President. If he did,he would be outed,and could kiss in Senae seat goodbye.

BTW,I have absolutely ZERO proof as to any of this. It is just what I think.

I've called him Linda Graham myself

Barry Goldwater