Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’  (Read 790 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’
« on: September 23, 2022, 08:20:29 pm »
 Nancy Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’
By Craig Bannister | September 23, 2022 | 11:39am EDT

“We saved the planet,” House Speaker Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared Thursday.

Pelosi made the claim at her weekly press briefing, touting the passage of Democrats’ $360 billion Inflation Reduction Act:

“And we saved the planet.  We're saving the planet with record $360 billion to save the planet, generating jobs and cleaner air and cleaner water and jobs and security for our country.”

…

“But I'm not walking away from $360 billion in support for saving the planet for our children and, again, lower prescription drug prices for our families.”

Pelosi has had her heart set on planet-saving for more quite some time. Back in 2008, a year and a half after taking power as speaker of the House, Pelosi announced her intention as she staunchly rejected Republicans’ efforts to make America more energy independent.

“I’m trying to save the planet; I’m trying to save the planet,” Pelosi insisted, as Politico reported at the time:

“With fewer than 20 legislative days before the new fiscal year begins Oct. 1, the entire appropriations process has largely ground to a halt because of the ham-handed fighting that followed Republican attempts to lift the moratorium on offshore oil and gas exploration. And after promising fairness and open debate, Pelosi has resorted to hard-nosed parliamentary devices that effectively bar any chance for Republicans to offer policy alternatives.

“I’m trying to save the planet; I’m trying to save the planet,” she says impatiently when questioned. ‘I will not have this debate trivialized by their excuse for their failed policy’.”

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/nancy-pelosi-declares-we-saved-planet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Nancy Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 08:48:21 pm »
Why don't you save Venus or Uranus and leave the Earth alone!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 09:23:51 pm »

Not according to Nostrodamus ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 09:25:57 pm »
And Our Joe says Covid is over.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 09:52:46 pm »
She just a crazy old bat who talks and acts like a crazy old bat talks and acts.
Even Democrats want nothing to do with her anymore. She nuts! and everyone knows it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2022, 08:40:03 am »
Pelosi:
“We saved the planet

'and all it took was lies, and murders, serving the perversities of Satan to accomplish it!  Whores/minions rejoiced, God and moralities abandoned, murderers and perverts rejoiced in, the innocent butchered and exulted in.  Real moralities reviled, yes Pelosi has served Satan well.  and saving the planet they have America on the verge of death.  Celebrate, time is short!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2022, 05:04:48 pm »
'and all it took was lies, and murders, serving the perversities of Satan to accomplish it!  Whores/minions rejoiced, God and moralities abandoned, murderers and perverts rejoiced in, the innocent butchered and exulted in.  Real moralities reviled, yes Pelosi has served Satan well.  and saving the planet they have America on the verge of death.  Celebrate, time is short!
Not just America, but a multitude of nations. This will be a cold, dark winter for many.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 05:55:43 pm »
 :pondering: I'm not sure how you save the world by setting it on fire.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Home2022September24Pelosi calls it! Celebrate! The ‘climate crisis’ is officially over! Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’ w/ pork-barrel federal spending bill! — But wait…Not so fast…
CLIMATE POLITICSGREEN NEW DEAL

Pelosi calls it! Celebrate! The ‘climate crisis’ is officially over! Pelosi Declares ‘We Saved the Planet’ w/ pork-barrel federal spending bill! — But wait…Not so fast…

33 seconds ago Guest Blogger No Comments
From Climate Depot

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sept 22, 2022: “We saved the planet.  We’re saving the planet with record $360 billion to save the planet, generating jobs and cleaner air and cleaner water and jobs and security for our country.”

Climate Depot’s Morano response: Yea! Now can we go back to driving cars, eating meat and using appliances, and controlling our own home thermostats?!

Cheers! Take a moment to let it sink in! With the Inflation Reduction Act going into law, the long battle to fight ‘global warming’ has finally been solved! Let the good times roll! “Roll out the barrel, we’ll have a barrel of fun. Roll out the barrel, we’ve got the blues on the run. Zing boom tararrel, ring out a song of good cheer!”

BUT WAIT…The pork-barrel Inflation Reduction Act will not even impact global CO2 levels, let alone the climate!

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/09/24/pelosi-calls-it-celebrate-the-climate-crisis-is-officially-over-pelosi-declares-we-saved-the-planet-w-pork-barrel-federal-spending-bill-but-wait/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 05:58:21 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I want to hear what Greta Thunberg has to say about global warming being over. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MOD8

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 06:01:57 pm »
Topics merged.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2022, 09:56:15 pm »
:pondering: I'm not sure how you save the world by setting it on fire.
It's the old "had to burn the village to save it' mentality.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2022, 02:55:09 am »
To paraphrase King Theoden from Lord of the Rings:

'So much idiocy, what can men do against such reckless stupidity?'
The Republic is lost.