Author Topic: ACTIVIST GROUP FLOODS VETERANS CRISIS LINE WITH PROTEST CALL  (Read 167 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ACTIVIST GROUP FLOODS VETERANS CRISIS LINE WITH PROTEST CALL
« on: September 25, 2022, 12:27:52 pm »
ACTIVIST GROUP FLOODS VETERANS CRISIS LINE WITH PROTEST CALLS
September 19, 2022 ·Matt White

1776 Restoration Movement floods VA Veterans Crisis Line

An unidentified member of the 1776 Restoration Movement called on followers to flood the phone line of the VA’s Veterans Crisis Line with protest calls. Screenshot from 1776RM livestream video.

As a Jan. 6 activist group encouraged its followers to flood the national Veterans Crisis Line — or 988 — to “let them know” the group’s political views, one veteran on the other side of the country came within minutes of completing suicide when she was unable to reach help in a desperate moment.

The call for prank phone calls came from a group calling itself the 1776 Restoration Movement, during a live webstream of the group’s Monday, Sept. 19, protest in Washington, DC. The group refers to those facing Jan. 6-related charges as “political prisoners” and to the jails some are in as the “DC Gulag.”

Christine, an Army veteran in Oregon who asked to be identified only by her first name, told Coffee or Die Magazine that she was unable to get through to the crisis line despite calling “four or five” times during the group’s webcast. She had been experiencing a mental health crisis over the weekend that had kept her from sleeping, she said, and felt that “the only thing I have left is the crisis line.”

https://www.coffeeordie.com/activists-flood-veterans-suicide-line-for-stunt
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: ACTIVIST GROUP FLOODS VETERANS CRISIS LINE WITH PROTEST CALL
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 02:12:09 pm »
A stupid, crass and selfish stunt...I don't condone this.  However...

I can find no reference of "Christine" having served with 10 Mtn in Somalia. If I'm wrong, so be it.  But with the number of Stolen Valor claims, I'm skeptical.

"Christine said her post-traumatic stress dates to 1993 when she was in the then-rare position of a woman facing direct combat in the Army as a military police officer attached to the 10th Mountain Division. She was with a group of MPs assigned to the 10th Mountain’s task force in Somalia in 1993, a precursor to the Ranger-led task force chronicled in the movie Black Hawk Down. Several members of her MP unit were killed in direct fighting with local militias."
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.