Author Topic: Sheriff: Florida deputy killed by construction worker in hit-and-run is illegal immigrant who was ex  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sheriff: Florida deputy killed by construction worker in hit-and-run is illegal immigrant who was expelled from US in 2021; police uncover 'serious' immigration concern during investigation

NEWS
PAUL SACCASeptember 24, 2022   
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office
A Florida sheriff's deputy was killed in a deadly hit-and-run by an illegal immigrant who had previously been expelled from the United States – only to illegally cross the southern border again, according to law enforcement officials. During the investigation, police uncovered a "serious" immigration concern.

Pinellas County Sherrif's Deputy Michael Hartwick – a 51-year-old father – was working the traffic detail for a construction zone along highway I-275 in St. Petersburg on Thursday night. Around 10:40 p.m., a front-end loader that is used to lift concrete barriers reportedly hit Hartwick. The impact of the heavy-duty construction vehicle instantly killed the 19-year veteran of the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, according to authorities.

Pinellas County Sheriff's Office

Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said during a Friday press conference that the vehicle was traveling about 20 mph, and added that the driver "was going, I think too fast, for this thing."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/florida-construction-worker-killed-deputy-illegal-immigrant#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson