Author Topic: 154 Scientists at Los Alamos Nuke Lab Defected to China  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
154 Scientists at Los Alamos Nuke Lab Defected to China
« on: September 24, 2022, 07:52:06 pm »
154 Scientists at Los Alamos Nuke Lab Defected to China
September 23, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 19 Comments

Defected of course implies that they ever worked for any nation other than China.

It’s a good thing that the Biden administration corruptly shut down the Trump administration’s attempt to stop Communist China from spying on us, manipulating us and robbing us blind to avoid offending anyone… like Beijing.

“We have heard concerns from the civil rights community that the “China Initiative” fueled a narrative of intolerance and bias. To many, that narrative suggests that the Justice Department treats people from China or of Chinese descent differently. The rise in anti-Asian hate crime and hate incidents only heightens these concerns.”

Goodbye China Initiative and U.S. National Security.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/154-scientists-at-los-alamos-nuke-lab-defected-to-china/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson