Author Topic: Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies – and Hiding the Truth  (Read 1492 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Destroying Women, Poisoning Breast Milk, Murdering Babies – and Hiding the Truth

The worst that can happen to the human species is happening.
September 22, 2022 by Dr. Naomi Wolf 20 Comments

The worst that can happen to the human species, is happening.

The War Room/DailyClout’s Pfizer Documents Research Volunteers — a group of medical and scientific experts who have selflessly stepped up to analyze the tens of thousands of formerly internal Pfizer documents released under court order subsequent to a lawsuit by Aaron Siri’s firm, Siri & Glimstad, and a FOIA by Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency — have now fully demonstrated that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines target human reproduction in comprehensive, likely irreversible ways.

Our 3,250 research volunteers, in 39 fully cited reports to date, have documented evidence of what I’ve been calling “360 degrees of harm” to reproduction.

The Pfizer documents reveal monstrous damage to menstruation, harm to the testes and epididymis, harms to the penis, horrible harm to the ova and ovaries, mechanisms for compromising the placenta, contamination of amniotic fluid, and damage to newborns. They reveal that four women’s breast milk turned blue-green. They reveal injuries to at least one newborn that extend to death (or murder) from ingesting tainted breast milk. They reveal horrific levels of miscarriages. They reveal that Pfizer defined “exposure” to the vaccine as including sexual intercourse, especially at conception. They reveal a weird focus on mammalian sexual and reproductive issues.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/destroying-women-poisoning-breast-milk-murdering-babies-and-hiding-the-truth/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I did not trust the shots, especially with the attack on treatment strategies which made sense, and proved to be effective--even though that information was seriously suppressed at the time, and those treatments' efficacy were supported by prior research into ways to combat the original SARS.

But when the Biden Administration, and every Leftist dictator wannabe started making these shots mandatory for employment, access, travel, and most basic human functions in an effort to force people to get them, I was taken aback and decided to wait and see...

I already did not trust the CDA, FDA, nor NIAID (and its head), because they had treated HCQ as if it were deadly, and I know people who have been taking it for years. The more the Media railed against treatment options and pushed the shots, the more reticent I became, until, finally, the 'hard sell' tactics and attempts to 'guilt' one into getting the shots were so thick I just said "No".

Where this might backfire on those who deem themselves 'Masters of the Universe' is that those not getting the jabs are those who feared the disease least, did more research, found no weak moment where they trusted the government, and are likely to be more independent in thought and deed than those who desire a tractable and compliant mass of drones would desire. This, however, makes it all the more important to keep the children from being injected with this poison, or they may well be the last of their line.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Where this might backfire on those who deem themselves 'Masters of the Universe' is that those not getting the jabs are those who feared the disease least, did more research, found no weak moment where they trusted the government, and are likely to be more independent in thought and deed than those who desire a tractable and compliant mass of drones would desire.

It is almost Darwinian (if I believed that either)  :laugh:

Offline roamer_1

When all the world can no longer breed...

There's the American Redneck, as always, literally sitting on a sack of seeds.  :silly: :yowsa:

Online DB

So is Trump going to get a pass on all this?

He played a major part in what happened.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No, he did not @DB ----- Trump authorized emergency use at the end of 2020 for the most vulnerable based on age and comorbidities.  He left the decision to take the vaccine to the doctors involved.

As of Jan 20, 2021, the impementation of strict, penalty-laden mandates, including all adults and children to age two ---- and the extension of "emergency use" (with drug company liability shields) to this day ----- are all on the Biden monsters.

The Biden administration also permitted the use of therapeutics authorized by federal agencies, only ---- ending all hope of an extension of "Right to Try" to cover off label COVID usage of existing drugs.

Offline Smokin Joe

When all the world can no longer breed...

There's the American Redneck, as always, literally sitting on a sack of seeds.  :silly: :yowsa:
:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

No, he did not @DB ----- Trump authorized emergency use at the end of 2020 for the most vulnerable based on age and comorbidities.  He left the decision to take the vaccine to the doctors involved.

As of Jan 20, 2021, the impementation of strict, penalty-laden mandates, including all adults and children to age two ---- and the extension of "emergency use" (with drug company liability shields) to this day ----- are all on the Biden monsters.

The Biden administration also permitted the use of therapeutics authorized by federal agencies, only ---- ending all hope of an extension of "Right to Try" to cover off label COVID usage of existing drugs.

LOL... He wasn't like President or anything while all this was done... He was still promoting his warp speed success the beginning of this year... But he's not responsible for anything that happened... Not a thing...

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!

Was Trump complicit, or was he duped?
The option I would really like,  that he stopped all the BS,  is not available.
He was either complicit, or he was duped.

I'm really hoping that he was duped,
that his trusting of the "experts" was an honest mistake.
But here, the "expert" Fauci, boasts of having daily conversations with Bill Gates,
whose foundation's main "charity" is - population control!

And now we see from the Original Post that Pfizer KNEW that
their vaccine causes many kinds of harm to the reproductive system!
And the "experts" promoted, and even enforced it, anyway!

I suspect that they did that, not in spite of, but BECAUSE of its harmful effects!
The "experts" WANT to reduce the world's population!
And mentally cripple the few people who remain!

I posted an article back in January about Trump possibly being a decoy,
that maybe the good things he did for us
were just temporary concessions,
to get us to accept the REAL attack on us - the handling of the COVID situation.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,458118.0.html

The worst evil of the attack is that the lockdowns, the killer vaccine, etc.
were all inflicted in spite of the fact that
in January of 2000, two months BEFORE any lockdowns occurred,
researchers in France demonstrated a CURE for COVID!
And publicly announced it!

They tried hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin,
both of which have been in widespread use for decades.
Each drug independently was effective against COVID.
Both drugs together COMPLETELY ANNIHILATED the virus!

Other drugs and treatments have also been proven safe and effective.
Ironically the part of the world that had the least problems with COVID is - Africa!
Where HCQ is as common as aspirin!

Plenty of proof was available BEFORE ANY OF THE DRACONIAN MEASURES WERE IMPOSED
that there was ZERO need for ANY of the measures!

President Trump may have been misinformed and duped.
But "Doctor" Fauci (you know, like Doctor Mengele)
had the DUTY to keep up on the medical literature.
He had the DUTY to know about the French cure for COVID!

The government Center for Disease Control,
along with the medical industrial complex,
KNOWINGLY murdered millions of people!
All for the sake of money and power!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline roamer_1

Was Trump complicit, or was he duped?

One or the other, and in the end it don't matter which.

The option I would really like,  that he stopped all the BS,  is not available.

He started out to, and boy was I *FOR* him then... But he folded up like a 2 dollar lawn chair.

LOL... He wasn't like President or anything while all this was done... He was still promoting his warp speed success the beginning of this year... But he's not responsible for anything that happened... Not a thing...

Operation Warp Speed was an enormous success @DB   --- the continued abuse of it by the Biden administration and drug companies is the crime.   Yet, you protect them to take shots at President Trump.   

Whatever floats your boat.   :shrug:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 05:49:08 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline roamer_1

Yet, you protect them to take shots at President Trump.   

No. It's not 'one or the other'. It can be both at fault... And it likely is.

Online DB

Operation Warp Speed was an enormous success @DB   --- the continued abuse of it by the Biden administration and drug companies is the crime.   Yet, you protect them to take shots at President Trump.   

Whatever floats your boat.   :shrug:

In what way was Operation Warp Speed an enormous success??? More people died after the "vaccine" was introduced than before.

In what way was Operation Warp Speed an enormous success??? More people died after the "vaccine" was introduced than before.

@DB

Operation Warp Speed swept away administrative roadblocks to production and distribution during an emergency  --- giving the researchers and government health agencies a clear path to work their miracles.

Pfizer, Moderna, the CDC, NIH and HHS fu*ked up, compounded the fu*kups with its booster approvals ---- and lie about both to this day.

The Biden administration further corrupted the OWS objective by expanding the definition of eligible for "emergency" vaccines from a small, well-defined subset of Americans to all Americans, including two year old toddlers, and removed the private physician's input by mandating this "emergency" vaccine under threat of unemployment and limited travel.

The Biden administration took ---- and continue --- these actions even though they have had information unavailable in Dec. 2020:  --- mounting evidence of the medical side effects and inefficacy of the drugs they force on all Americans.

We should be demanding, in one voice,  the formal end to the medical emergency and termination of all liability shields for the drug companies --- and by extension --- government health agencies

Anything else is a waste of time.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 07:01:09 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I heard recently that 40% of pregnant women receiving the COVID vaccines experienced a miscarriage.  If that is true, then these vaccines are intended to end mankind.

At some point, the American people need to awaken from their Rip van Winkle slumber!!!

Online DB

@DB

Operation Warp Speed swept away administrative roadblocks to production and distribution during an emergency  --- giving the researchers and government health agencies a clear path to work their miracles.

Pfizer, Moderna, the CDC, NIH and HHS fu*ked up, compounded the fu*kups with its booster approvals ---- and lie about both to this day.

The Biden administration further corrupted the OWS objective by expanding the definition of eligible for "emergency" vaccines from a small, well-defined subset of Americans to all Americans, including two year old toddlers, and removed the private physician's input by mandating this "emergency" vaccine under threat of unemployment and limited travel.

The Biden administration took ---- and continue --- these actions even though they have had information unavailable in Dec. 2020:  --- mounting evidence of the medical side effects and inefficacy of the drugs they force on all Americans.

We should be demanding, in one voice,  the formal end to the medical emergency and termination of all liability shields for the drug companies --- and by extension --- government health agencies

So removing those roadblocks had nothing to do with bypassing oversight, testing and safety... He helped open the door and big pharma ran through it.

So removing those roadblocks had nothing to do with bypassing oversight, testing and safety... He helped open the door and big pharma ran through it.

There are dozens of threads available for your daily trash Trump fix ---- choose one and settle in there @DB

On the issue of vaccines harming people, I suggest you pull your head out of your navel and pay attention to the ones responsible for the product and ongoing approval -----

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv

JUST IN - Pfizer asks FDA for "emergency use" authorization of its upgraded Omicron mRNA injections in children 5 to 11 years old.

https://investors.pfizer.com/Investors/News/news-details/2022/Pfizer-and-BioNTech-Submit-Application-to-U.S.-FDA-for-Emergency-Use-Authorization-of-Omicron-BA.4BA.5-Adapted-Bivalent-Vaccine-Booster-in-Children-5-Through-11-Years-of-Age/default.aspx

11:22 AM · Sep 26, 2022  Twitter Web App

Offline Smokin Joe

@DB

Had they done so, and gone with the early treatment options that were being pointed out, (IVM and HCQ regimens) I believe the whole issue would have been knocked down before it became something the Media could pimp Panic all over.

That Trump had mentioned Hydroxychloroquine before the Medical Establishment retorted with all sorts of studies constructed to show failure of the regimen (incomplete regimen, lacking Azithromycin, zinc, or both (the Zinc supplementation was particularly critical, especially in a older cohort who had been eating "healthy diets" because of LDL levels lacking in red meat--the primary dietary source for zinc), administered AFTER patients were hospitalized instead of at the first signs of symptoms). Recall, the HCQ (or Ivermectin) only helped transport the Zinc into the type 1 pneumocytes and epithelial airway cells, it was the Zinc that stopped viral replication, something known from the original SARS in 2005, and that had been tested in vitro and in vivo.

Thus, the Medical Establishment, with the full cooperation of Mass and Social Media, denigrated the HCQ early onset treatment with vigor. Had there been such a treatment approved, there would have been no need for a vaccine: for under $20, virtually anyone could be cured. (The Ivermectin, doxycycline, and Zinc regimen was as or more effective, when used as an early onset treatment, and even beyond the first few days, and was similarly cheap.)

Instead, the Medical Establishment poo-poohed both regimens, published papers that "proved" the regimens (given late or incompletely, or both) to be "ineffective", and pushed in hospital treatments like Remdesivir (with a host of known adverse effects, some lethal) and the up and coming "vaccines".

Keep in mind that when monoclonal antibodies were shown to be effective even in later stages, it was the Biden Administration that locked down the supply, even as they demanded that people get the jabs, or lose their jobs, ability to travel, and were on the verge of demanding "Vaccine Passports"--one bridge too far for an already pandemic weary population.

That was no f*ckup m'am.

There is no way that was not all intentional.

You do not construct a study to prove something won't work unless you are out to do so.
The focus of true scientific inquiry would replicate the conditions and use the full regimen as used by those who made those claims to see if their results would be repeated. The question to be answered would be one of "does it work if it is used like they said?" (early onset stage (first sign of symptoms), dosages, etc. would have been identical)

As far as conducting studies to find out if it would work, as advertised, that was not done, and by the time that data was gathered, the regimens had been loudly 'discredited', banned even (people I know who were taking HCQ for Lupus or RA had a hard time getting their prescriptions filled)--the 'supply chain problem' likely ordered from the top.

There was a lot of money to be made on shots and treatments that were questionable at best, on a Global basis. The politicians saw an opportunity to expand their powers and for some, their portfolios and net worth, too, even as ordinary Americans in our "service economy" were losing all they owned. One infusion of Remdesivir would cost as much as it would to treat 150 (or far more) patients with the early onset regimens. So patients were sent home to get really sick so they could be admitted, and their insurance companies milked while the hospitals raked in Federal bounties for admittance, as an ordinary patient, or with a bonus for ICU treatment. I recall $37,000.00 for the latter, and no specification of how long the patient had to survive there.

Then there is the question of dying OF COVID or WITH it, and numerous accounts of people who died of massive trauma being written up as COVID victims.

Mo' money!

Recall, the complicit Media (now saturated with drug ads) helped a lot, pimping panic on a daily, if not quarter hourly basis.

"Emergency" measures only added to the body count, and while those measures made no sense, medically, introducing the virus to populations via infected patients added to captive populations with high comorbidities, enhancing the body count at the expense of folks who may have had years to live, but were all eating "healthy" red meat (Zinc) deficient diets as well, another set-up from the Medical Establishment via cholesterol concerns that could have been avoided by buying better, lean cuts of meat.

Shots to children )the group most NOT at risk from COVID, and more so from adverse effects of the injections) should never have happened, but it expanded the population base for billable patients.

Ka-ching! (money, again).

...And did so in the face of mounting evidence that the treatments would have worked (and still will for those who need them, but only if they can be had early in the course of the disease). Note that the FDA hasn't yet backed down on HCQ (afaik), but Ivermectin is now approved for off-label use.

I agree, wholeheartedly.
Reinstate those doctors, nurses, etc. who had the guts to stand up to a corrupt system and lost their jobs for it.

Had they not persisted, we might still be under the illusions fostered by the FDA, CDC, NIAID, and other 'experts' who lied from day one, and any who profited from their deceptions should be stripped of those assets and penalized further: stripped of their licenses, maybe jail time, and politicians who were complicit should be (at a minimum) banned from any public employ, unless they are picking up trash in ditches (discarded masks?) wearing an orange jumpsuit.

The American taxpayers, and indeed, people all around the world, got ripped off at best, at worst they paid with their lives.

But back to whether Trump was complicit in that? I seriously doubt it. Measures he took for providing treatment areas and equipment, etc. were predicated on advice he was given, on claims that current resources were woefully inadequate, from deploying hospital ships, field hospitals, and producing ventilators on a virtual wartime footing, claims made often by politicians, and driven by the medical community. He is a businessman, not a doctor nor was he familiar with the actual needs of those pols pimping panic, based in part on projections from the medical experts he relied on.

Once again, it appears he got stabbed in the back by people who were supposed to be apolitical, and who should have been giving advice based on good science instead of lying to him and the World.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 12:08:27 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online DB

But back to whether Trump was complicit in that? I seriously doubt it. Measures he took for providing treatment areas and equipment, etc. were predicated on advice he was given, on claims that current resources were woefully inadequate, from deploying hospital ships, field hospitals, and producing ventilators on a virtual wartime footing, claims made often by politicians, and driven by the medical community. He is a businessman, not a doctor nor was he familiar with the actual needs of those pols pimping panic, based in part on projections from the medical experts he relied on.

Once again, it appears he got stabbed in the back by people who were supposed to be apolitical, and who should have been giving advice based on good science instead of lying to him and the World.

I don't think Trump did it on purpose. But I do think Trump failed to lead. That was his job. Strange how many of us knew the "vaccine" was bogus and that masks do virtually nothing to protect against a respiratory virus. And where was the "science" for the 6' rule or indefinite lock downs? That went on for a year under Trump. Trump had access to anyone he wanted for advice and surely could have found someone to tell him how it was. Instead he went with the entrenched bureaucrats.

When you're the leader you are responsible for what happened under your watch. It was his job to lead but he was led instead.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2022, 05:19:50 am by DB »

Offline roamer_1

I don't think Trump did it on purpose. But I do think Trump failed to lead. That was his job. Strange how many of us new the "vaccine" was bogus and that masks do virtually nothing to protect against a respiratory virus. And where was the "science" for the 6' rule or indefinite lock downs? That went on for a year under Trump. Trump had access to anyone he wanted for advice and surely could have found someone to tell him how it was. Instead he went with the entrenched bureaucrats.

When you're the leader you are responsible for what happened under your watch. It was his job to lead but he was led instead.

That's right. All of it is damn well right. Only I ain't so sure whether Tumpy did it on purpose or not. He sure enough suddenly consented to being led by the nose.

Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie

Now we find out that Biden’s vaccine mandates caused infants (for which no safe dose has been established) to receive mRNA through their mother’s breast milk. Does abuse of power get any more evil?

10:41 PM · Sep 26, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
I heard recently that 40% of pregnant women receiving the COVID vaccines experienced a miscarriage.  If that is true, then these vaccines are intended to end mankind.

Here are some excerpts from Medical News Today
from their article — What are the average miscarriage rates by week? 

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322634

Quote from: Medical News Today

As many as 50–75% of pregnancies end before getting a positive result on a pregnancy test.
Most people will never know that they were pregnant,
though some may suspect that they were because of pregnancy loss symptoms.

A pregnancy loss can occur before a person even knows that they are pregnant.
After an ultrasound detects a healthy heartbeat, the chance of pregnancy loss is significantly lower.
If a person knows about the pregnancy, the chance of loss is about 10–15%.

One 2013 study found that the overall chance of losing a pregnancy after week 5 is 21%.
After week 6, the rate of loss drops to 5%.
In the weeks 8 through 13, the rate of miscarriage seems to be 2–4%.
Between weeks 14 and 20, the chance of experiencing a miscarriage is less than 1%.

Overall miscarriage rates by age of mother:
Under    35 years old:            There is a 15% chance of pregnancy loss.
Between 35 and 45 years old: There is a 20–35% chance of pregnancy loss.
Over       45 years old:            There is a roughly 50% chance of pregnancy loss.

The Original Post in this thread reports that
internal Pfizer documents prove that the company
KNEW that their vaccine dramatically increases the likelihood of miscarriage!

Considering Anthony Fauci and his accomplice Bill Gates
and their obsession with population control,
it is very reasonable to conclude that
they, and the medical/industrial complex,
and the entire political/financial establishment,
the global corporate collective,
the global ruling clique
all INTENDED to enforce the vaccine to reduce the population!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao