Author Topic: Report – Americans Lost over $4K in Annual Income Thanks to President Biden: ‘Financial Catastrophe’  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report – Americans Lost over $4K in Annual Income Thanks to President Biden: ‘Financial Catastrophe’

Amy Furr 24 Sep 2022

Americans are bleeding money and struggling to make ends meet, thanks to President Joe Biden (D).

“New economic numbers show that the average American has lost the equivalent of $4,200 in annual income under the Biden administration because of inflation and higher interest rates,” the Heritage Foundation said in a press release Thursday.

The foundation continued:

Heritage experts calculated this shocking number based on different sets of data. Consumer prices have risen 12.7% since January 2021, significantly faster than wages, so that the average American worker has lost $3,000 in annual purchasing power. Further, as the Federal Reserve implements tighter monetary policy to reduce inflation, interest rates are rising. Higher rates have in turn increased borrowing costs on mortgages, vehicle loans, credit cards, and more. The higher interest rates and borrowing costs have effectively reduced the average American’s purchasing power another $1,200 on an annualized basis.

Meanwhile, more Americans are shouldering credit card debt as inflation continues hurting families, Breitbart News reported Wednesday.

“In a recent survey from CreditCards.com commissioned by YouGov, 60 percent of Americans have been carrying monthly credit card debt for at least 12 months – a ten percent increase from 2021,” the outlet said.

During a recent interview, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reacted to an estimate that projects households will be forced to spend over $11,000 more this year to maintain the same standard of living:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/09/24/report-americans-lost-over-4k-annual-income-thanks-president-biden-financial-catastrophe/
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 11:52:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Americans Lost over $4K in Annual Income Thanks to President Biden: ‘Financial Catastrophe’

That is exactly what inflation does.  Steals your wealth clandestinely.

"By a continuing process of inflation, governments can confiscate, secretly and unobserved, an important part of the wealth of their citizens. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose."

John Maynard Keynes, The Economic Consequences of The Peace, 1920

The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them between the millstones of taxation and inflation.

Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

"Give me control of a nations' money, and I care not who runs the government."

Meyer Rothschild (1743-1812)

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 01:19:54 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien