Author Topic: Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis  (Read 306 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis
« on: September 24, 2022, 02:12:08 pm »
Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
September 24, 2022 09:18 AM

Hillary Clinton correlated elements of former President Donald Trump's rally in Ohio over the week to how Adolf Hitler cultivated a fervent following.

Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas, on Friday, the former 2016 presidential contender recounted that she used to ponder how Hitler managed to rise to power and then took note of Trump's appeal, warning that the United States is in a struggle for democracy.

"I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report.

Trump held a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, last Saturday to stir up support for Ohio Senate contender J.D. Vance, who has been facing considerable competition from Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) in polling.

“We saw the rally in Ohio the other night,” Clinton added, per the outlet. “Trump is ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised.”

Some people said that the somber music played at the rally and a slew of rallygoers who pointed their index fingers toward Trump were trafficking a QAnon conspiracy theory.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/hillary-clinton-likens-trump-rally-in-ohio-to-the-nazis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 02:18:36 pm »
Nazi motto: Always accuse others of what you yourself are doing.

WE SHALL CRUSH THEM! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.