Author Topic: Riggleman: White House Switchboard Called a Capitol Rioter on January 6  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Riggleman: White House Switchboard Called a Capitol Rioter on January 6

Pam Key 23 Sep 2022

Former Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-VA) said in a preview of an interview that will air Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes” that he learned during his time as a technical adviser for the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol riot that someone inside the White House called a rioter during the attack.

CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker asked, “Did it hit you at one point that this is way bigger than it appeared in the beginning?”

Riggleman said, “Absolutely. You get a real a-ha moment when you see that the White House switchboard had connected to a rioter’s phone while it’s happening. That’s a pretty big a-ha moment.”

Whitaker interrupted, “Wait a minute. Someone in the White House was calling one of the rioters while the riot was going on January 6?”

Riggleman said, “Absolutely.”

Whitaker asked, “And you know who was on both ends of that call?”

Riggleman said, “I only know one end of that call. I don’t know the White House end, which I believe is more important. But the thing is, the American people need to know that there are link connections that need to be explored more.”

He continued, “From my perspective, being in counterterrorism, if the White House, even if it’s a short call and it’s a connected call, who is actually making that phone call?

Riggleman added, “Was it an accidental call? When the White House has just happened to call numbers that somebody just misdialed a rioter that day, on January 6? Probably not.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/23/riggleman-white-house-switchboard-called-a-capitol-rioter-on-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Riggleman: White House Switchboard Called a Capitol Rioter on January 6
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2022, 02:04:48 pm »
So who was the "rioter"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 02:54:25 pm »
Obviously another case of Trump colluding.  Arrest him already, "the walls are closing in."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 03:17:27 pm »
Riggleman is and always has been a nutjob... Drinking to much of his own brew..

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2022, 03:30:24 pm »
As an employee of the January 6 committee, I thought he signed an oath not to reveal investigation details.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-