Author Topic: Hoyer: GOP Will Investigate Biden and That Will Divide Country  (Read 815 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hoyer: GOP Will Investigate Biden and That Will Divide Country
« on: September 21, 2022, 10:40:46 pm »
Hoyer: GOP Will Investigate Biden and That Will Divide Country

Ian Hanchett 21 Sep 2022

On Wednesday’s broadcast of ABC’s “GMA3,” House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) said that if Republicans take over the majority in the House of Representatives, “They’re going to investigate” President Joe Biden and are “going to try to tear him down, and our country is going to be deeply divided.”

Hoyer said, “[L]et me tell you what’s going to happen if the Republicans take over the House, they’ve said what they’re going to do. They’re going to investigate the President of the United States. They’re going to try to tear him down, and our country is going to be deeply divided. And very frankly, what the Republicans have done, what Donald Trump has done is deeply divide our country. And I think we Democrats, frankly, and I think Joe Biden, President Biden has worked all his life in trying to create bipartisanship. And so, we’ll pursue that, whatever happens in November.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/hoyer-gop-will-investigate-biden-and-that-will-divide-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Hoyer: GOP Will Investigate Biden and That Will Divide Country
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2022, 10:42:10 pm »
They’re going to investigate the President of the United States

The GOP had good teachers

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2022, 10:44:59 pm »
I didn't realized Hoyer was catching up to Dementia Joe in being addle-pated.  That is an amazingly brain dead thing to say.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2022, 11:14:10 pm »
The country could not possibly be more divided than the Democrats have made it for the last 10 years.
Apparently, this moron did not happen to watch Biden's last speech.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2022, 11:22:43 pm »
"Hoyer: GOP Will Investigate Biden and That Will Divide Country"

Hmmmm....
Sounds good to me, Steny.

We are fast approaching "a time for division"...
(a division much-needed for traditional-minded Americans of Euro descent)

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2022, 11:31:33 pm »
The country could not possibly be more divided than the Democrats have made it for the last 10 years.
Apparently, this moron did not happen to watch Biden's last speech.
@240B

He understands it completely.

The Democrats have worked tirelessly in recent years to divide the nation, using their propagandists in the news media to promote false narratives, deceitful interpretations of events, and factually unsupported accusations, while accusing their victims of evil motives and (not coincidentally) of some of the same awful behaviors of which they themselves are manifestly guilty.

This is how you foment a revolution without having to engage in actual warfare.  It's not an accident. It is a strategy.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 12:21:10 am by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2022, 11:45:34 pm »
North Korea is better at propaganda than this.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 03:08:46 am »
North Korea is better at propaganda than this.

They've been at it a little longer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 03:48:31 am »
House Majority Leader Rep. Steny Hoyer (D-MD) said that if Republicans take over the majority in the House of Representatives, “They’re going to investigate” President Joe Biden and are “going to try to tear him down, and our country is going to be deeply divided.”

Chutzpah on steroids.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 11:01:19 am »
Wouldn't it be best if we had a one party state, like California?  Things work so efficiently without oversight. 

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2022, 01:56:11 pm »
What the heck!  We're already divided with Trump in the cross-hairs constantly.  Let's add Biden and really get down to business!  22222frying pan
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2022, 03:51:42 pm »
We are already in a civil war. It just hasn't gotten hot yet. The establishment and administrative state are trying to transform us from being citizens to serfs.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2022, 04:05:30 pm »
Stupid GOP needs to resist conducting investigations, and work 24/7 on undoing the damage pedo Joe has wrought the past 2 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2022, 09:29:53 pm »
And the country is not divided NOW????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!