Author Topic: Joe Concha: Media Not Interested in Fact-checking Biden  (Read 617 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Concha: Media Not Interested in Fact-checking Biden
« on: September 18, 2022, 07:12:23 pm »
Joe Concha: Media Not Interested in Fact-checking Biden

Joel B. Pollak 18 Sep 2022

The establishment media show a sudden lack of interest in fact-checking President Joe Biden, despite ample opportunities to do so — and despite their obsession with fact-checking President Donald Trump, noted Joe Concha in an op-ed Sunday at The Hill.

In an article titled “Why has fact-checking disappeared under Biden,” Concha wrote:

Fact-checking under President Trump was a bustling business. Seemingly every day, and sometimes by the hour, the 45th president’s every word was scrutinized, which all comes with the job.

But under President Biden, fact checkers are enjoying what feels like extended vacations or have simply checked out in terms of scrutinizing the many ways that he is misleading the public.

…

Last week, Biden claimed the Inflation Reduction Act, which numerous studies have concluded will do almost nothing to reduce inflation, had already “helped reduce inflation at the kitchen table.” In a related story, food prices rose again in August, with the Consumer Price Index up 10.6 percent year-over-year.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/18/joe-concha-media-not-interested-in-fact-checking-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Re: Joe Concha: Media Not Interested in Fact-checking Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 01:50:08 pm »
Saint Joseph of Delaware doesn't need to be fact checked.  He is infallible.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 04:32:30 pm »
Saint Joseph of Delaware doesn't need to be fact checked.  He is infallible.
Excuse me, I think you spelled infantile wrong  :whistle:

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 05:38:58 pm »
Gotcha!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 11:38:18 pm »
"Media Not Interested in Fact-checking Biden"

Of course not.
Whose side are they on, anyway...?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 01:24:55 am »
Virtually every sentence contains a lie.

Fact checking that dungheap would be a nightmare.

Too much like real work.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 08:35:21 pm »
I am sure there MUST be a lot more than a "Few" in the media that would LOVE to do some fact-checking reporting on Biden,but damn near the entire US media is owned and controlled by leftists,so they can't do that without getting fired AND "blackballed" so they could never again get another job as a reporter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2022, 11:13:17 pm »
It would be easier to say what Traitor Joe is telling the truth about than what he's lying about? He doesn't tell the truth about anything.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 12:02:38 am »
It would be easier to say what Traitor Joe is telling the truth about than what he's lying about? He doesn't tell the truth about anything.

Yeah, but “truth” is a mailable thing in the realm of politics. On any given point, half think it’s truth and half think it’s a lie.  :shrug:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 12:35:54 am »
Most of the mainstream media would not know a fact if they tripped over it or were force fed it. They have been lying so long, the truth is "misinformation" to them.

How many things that were discarded as "conspiracy theory" have been proven right, just over the COVID lie storm?

Virtually everything the media have said about it was a lie--not a mistake, because people knew damned well what they were saying was wrong--but a LIE.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 08:27:37 am »
Biden is more infallible than slick willy ever was.  a WHOLLY evil corrupt man, worshiped as high or higher than a Saint.  An End Times Saint fiery Pied Piper fit to lead people to their heavily earned fates of judgment/Justice eternally.  Wailing and gnashing of teeth, cometh, God promises it!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions