Author Topic: ‘She was 12, I was 30’: Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech  (Read 1110 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ‘She was 12, I was 30’: Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech
By Steven Nelson   
September 23, 2022 3:16pm

President Biden shocked viewers of his Friday speech to teachers when he recognized an audience member and told the crowd, “She was 12, I was 30.”

Biden lit up social media with the confounding and seemingly inappropriate aside. He did not say what he did when he was 30 and the woman was a preteen.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said mid-speech at the National Education Association headquarters in DC. “We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

The audience of teachers and union members laughed and cheered at the bawdy remark.

The White House did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for clarification on what the president meant.

Biden’s historical habit of touching and smelling women and girls in public — often yielding on-camera grimaces from recipients — earned him the Republican nickname “Creepy Joe,” though he has rarely committed such actions in public since apologizing in 2019 to women who said he made them uncomfortable with unwanted physical contact.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/biden-leaves-viewers-stunned-in-teachers-speech-she-was-12-i-was-30/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
....and the teachers laughed  :terror:
Support the USO

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And her hair smelled terrrrrrrrific!
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 23, 2022 3:55pm EDT
Conservatives call Biden ‘plain creepy’ for comment about his friendship with 12-year-old girl when he was 30
'She was 12 and I was 30,' Biden told attendees at a Friday rally for the NEA teachers' union
By Gabriel Hays | Fox News

Conservatives on social media were disturbed and confused following President Joe Biden's cryptic remark about a friendship he had with a 12-year-old girl when he was 30.

During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Biden momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

Biden said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and Biden said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Biden’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

"As dementia progresses, patients lose more of their filter and tend to blurt out the truth. Biden: ‘She was 12, I was 30.’" wrote conservative podcast host Monica Crowley.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/conservatives-call-biden-plain-creepy-comment-about-friendship-12-year-old-girl-when-he-30
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year.

I would think there are more people than ever who doubt the veracity of human caused climate change theories...

At least among scientists and anyone who has been paying attention as the prophesies of Doom fail to be fulfilled.

Sooner or later people should wise up to this scam.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
She was 12, i was thirty.  Would it have mattered if Creepy Joe had said she was 6, is was 40?  Joe is blameless dementia and assisted by millions to rule over America and its demise.  As we were preached at by Creepy Joe and his minions, ANYTHING Joe does or has done has to be better than anything Trump does or has done.  If the whole democrat party were visitors of Pedophile Island, what does it matter, you can't blame Joe FOR ANYTHING HE DID OR HAS DONE.  YOUR KNOWN and accountable for whom you run with.  Neither is ignorance innocence.  Your known for the company you keep, even so accountable for running with them.
:reaper: :smokin: :reaper:
Tickets to ride on the hell bound train, enjoy your rides!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 08:17:22 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Idiot

‘She was 12, I was 30’: Biden leaves viewers stunned in teachers speech
By Steven Nelson   
September 23, 2022 3:16pm

President Biden shocked viewers of his Friday speech to teachers when he recognized an audience member and told the crowd, “She was 12, I was 30.”

Biden lit up social media with the confounding and seemingly inappropriate aside. He did not say what he did when he was 30 and the woman was a preteen.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said mid-speech at the National Education Association headquarters in DC. “We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

The audience of teachers and union members laughed and cheered at the bawdy remark.

The White House did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for clarification on what the president meant.

Biden’s historical habit of touching and smelling women and girls in public — often yielding on-camera grimaces from recipients — earned him the Republican nickname “Creepy Joe,” though he has rarely committed such actions in public since apologizing in 2019 to women who said he made them uncomfortable with unwanted physical contact.

<iframe allowfullscreen="" src="//players.brightcove.net/4137224153001/6aIMRO3kiI_default/index.html?videoId=6312766722112" width="618" height="348" frameborder="0"></iframe>

more
https://nypost.com/2022/09/23/biden-leaves-viewers-stunned-in-teachers-speech-she-was-12-i-was-30/
Down right creepy.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Down right creepy.
We all know exactly what he was talking about. He got all revved up showering with his daughter and then he branched out for more.
Corn-Pop was RIGHT!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 01:48:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

My first thought was a rewrite of the old Four Seasons song:

Oh, what a night. Late December, back in '63 '71.*
What a very special time for me to have some fun.
 As I remember, what a night.
Oh, what a night.
 You know, I didn't even know her name, but I was never gonna be the same.
 What a lady12-year-old girl, what a night.

*(when Biden was around 30)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 24, 2022
Creepy Joe strikes again
By Monica Showalter

He's not even trying anymore.

Instead of putting on his best face as Mr. Devout Catholic, Creepy Joe Biden seems to be positively advertising his pervy attraction to children, throwing them in everyone's face, based on a speech he gave before a teachers' union group, which laughed merrily at old Joe's brand of "humor."

According to Fox News:

During a speech to the National Education Association, the nation’s largest teachers’ union, and other Democrats on Friday, Biden momentarily interrupted his remarks on climate change to address a woman in the crowd he apparently knew long ago.

Biden said, "And everybody found out, there’s not a lot of total climate deniers anymore after they’ve seen what happened this year. But guess what, we got a lot to do." He then pointed into the crowd, and in a low voice said, "You gotta say hi to me."

The crowd laughed and Biden said, "We go back a long way. She was 12 and I was 30, but anyway. This woman helped me get an awful lot done. Anyway."

The crowd laughed again, though not everyone who heard Biden’s off-the-cuff remark found it so endearing.

Conservatives on Twitter found it disturbing.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/09/creepy_joe_strikes_again.html
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

Someone needs to do some research on this woman and find out what happened.  Ole Joe could end up behind bars.

Offline christian

Joe couldn't go to prison if he wanted to, his lock-steppers are too proud of who he is and what he has done to allow persecution by law.  Go and blame Joe for something we know he did, his stooges will turn foaming at the mouth mad dogs.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

From Friday's Elton John concert at the WH.  Looks like Jill's trying to prove there's nothing wrong with her man ...   :laugh:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 05:32:15 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline christian

Democrats keep running their worst gutter trash, keeping who they really are secret.  Then they throw who he really in your face.  The lock-stepping pervs really get off on it.  See last Presidential election.  You know who you are!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 05:23:24 am by christian »

Online mountaineer

Just like the old days, when Joe told a man in a wheelchair, "Stand up, Chuck! God love ya!" - Joe has now gone looking for a woman who died a few months ago.

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?" Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-IN) died in a car accident in August

https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/1575136322389409792

Online mountaineer