Author Topic: Gingrich: Midterms Will Be ‘Much Bigger Republican Tsunami’ than Expected  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 23 Sep 2022

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Friday on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom” the House Republicans will regain a majority in the November midterms in a “Republican tsunami.”

Gingrich said, “I think what Kevin McCarthy is trying to do and what I saw yesterday with his members, he succeeded. He is laying out a platform for governing, not just a platform for campaigning.”

He continued, “I think the American people want to change the trajectory. They want to stop the murders. They want to stop the rising prices. They want to get back to independence in energy. And I think that the commitment to America that the House Republicans are launching provides exactly the kind of things that the American people would like to replace the current failures with. ”

Gingrich added, “The truth is, and you know this, the two of you, when you go to the grocery store, you know it ain’t working because it’s too expensive. I just paid $5.05 a gallon for gasoline last Saturday. It ain’t working. It’s too expensive. You watch the evening news and see the local murder rate. You know it’s not working. That is why I think this will be a much bigger Republican tsunami than people currently expect.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/23/gingrich-midterms-will-be-a-much-bigger-republican-tsunami-than-people-currently-expect/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Except where mail-in ballots are common... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What do we win if we reward and further empower Mitch McConnell?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

We win two more years of nothing.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Except where mail-in ballots are common... :shrug:

Biggest dim win and epiphany of 2020 was and is that they now know they can steal elections "at will".

Anything close or important to them will be suspect of accuracy.  That is why my 2022 expectations are highly tempered.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

We win two more years of nothing.

Six more years ......