Author Topic: FNC’s Carlson: Today Is the ‘Closest We Have Ever Been to Nuclear Conflict in History’  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

That's BS.

Offline Kamaji

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Nah, we've been closer.

https://www.businessinsider.com/when-nuclear-war-almost-happened-2018-4#january-25-1995-nuclear-worries-remain-after-the-soviet-union-9
9 times the world was at the brink of nuclear war — and pulled back
Ben Brimelow
Apr 25, 2018, 12:29 PM

The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August of 1945 marked the end of the World War II, and the beginning of the age of nuclear weapons.

During the Cold War, the policy of mutually assured destruction between the US and the Soviet Union — appropriately referred to as "MAD" — meant that if one nation used nuclear weapons on another, then an equal response would have been doled out as soon as possible.

Over the course of the Cold War, and several times after it, the citizens of the world were forced to hold their breath as the superpowers came close to nuclear war.

Here are nine times the world was at the brink of nuclear war — but pulled back ...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.