Author Topic: Kerry: Inflation Reduction Act 'amazing' bill but 'I'm not sure how much it has to do with inflation  (Read 537 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 22, 2022 10:48am EDT
Kerry: Inflation Reduction Act 'amazing' bill but 'I'm not sure how much it has to do with inflation'
John Kerry lauded bill for paving way for private sector to take lead against climate change

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

U.S. special presidential climate envoy John Kerry praised the Inflation Reduction Act, calling it an "amazing" bill due to its climate-related impact while acknowledging that it does not seem to do much for inflation.

Speaking at the International Energy Agency's Global Clean Energy Action Forum, Kerry called the bill "a completely misnamed piece of legislation," but first he gave a different reason.

"We’re running around saying, ‘I support the IRA. That’s tricky in politics, but here we are," he joked, an apparent reference to the Irish Republican Army. Then he made the same observation as the bill’s critics.

"And I’m not sure how much it has to do with inflation, but that’s OK," he acknowledged.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kerry-inflation-reduction-act-amazing-bill-im-sure-how-much-inflation

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Kerry: Inflation Reduction Act 'amazing' bill but 'I'm not sure how much it has to do with inflation..."

Oops...!

When even someone as dumb as John "effin'" Kerry can see this and speaks out loud...

Offline Kamaji

"Amazing" - a euphemism for "horrifying to anyone with a lick of common sense"

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
From the mouths of mental midgets...
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright