Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Hunter gone wild! Unhinged videos show the president's son dancing shirtless, slipping do  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter gone wild! Unhinged videos show the president's son dancing shirtless, slipping down a waterslide naked and entertaining hookers at debauched pool party in $4,140-per-night Malibu rental

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
    Videos and photos obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter Biden dancing shirtless, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into a pool at a home in Malibu in 2018
    Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers at the $4,140-per-night luxury rental
    In September and October 2018 Hunter rented lavish vacation homes around Los Angeles
    He invited prostitutes to his wild pool parties and even took one photo showing two hookers naked in the hot tub with a jar of marijuana nearby
    The photos and videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:44 EDT, 22 September 2022 | Updated: 12:28 EDT, 22 September 2022

New photos and videos show Hunter Biden's wild and debauched parties at a luxury Malibu AirBnB.

In the videos Hunter is seen riding across the lawn on a bicycle, stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into the $4,140-per-night property's pool.

Other pictures show him having group sex and entertaining hookers in his luxury rental's hot tub in 2018.

The videos were stored on Hunter's abandoned laptop and obtained by DailyMail.com.

This comes as President Biden spoke highly of Hunter and praised him for overcoming drug addiction in an interview aired Sunday night.

'I love my son, number one,' Biden said when asked about whether Hunter's work or past struggles could be a liability on the 2024 campaign trail. 'He fought an addiction problem and he overcame it, he wrote about it.

'And no, there is not a single thing that I've observed, at all, that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.'

Videos obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter Biden stripping naked and sliding down a waterslide into a pool in Malibu hills in 2018

much more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11228367/Wild-videos-Hunter-Biden-going-waterslide-naked-entertaining-hookers.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34