Author Topic: Matthew McConaughey: I’d Be ‘Arrogant Not to’ Consider Running for President  (Read 254 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Matthew McConaughey: I’d Be ‘Arrogant Not to’ Consider Running for President

Alana Mastrangelo 22 Sep 2022

Actor Matthew McConaughey, who made headlines earlier this year for loudly pushing gun control from Joe Biden’s White House, said he would “be arrogant not to” consider running for President of the United States at the annual Dreamforce convention in San Francisco, California, on Tuesday.

After tech giant Salesforce co-CEO Marc Benioff asked McConaughey about the 2024 presidential election, the Dazed and Confused star said, “Yeah I’ll consider it in the future, I’d be arrogant not to, absolutely I would consider it,” according to a report by SFGate.

“If I got into any form of politics I’d be remiss not to also go in as an artist and a storyteller; help put a narrative together,” McConaughey added. “You’re the CEO of a state and a nation, a lot of compartmentalization and choices to be made. They scare me but I’m not afraid of ’em.”

Over the summer, McConaughey, who has made a small fortune executive producing and starring in TV and movies using guns, has called for gun control laws — which have not stopped mass shootings — arguing that they are an “acceptable sacrifice” for supporters of the Second Amendment.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/09/22/matthew-mcconaughey-id-be-arrogant-not-to-consider-running-for-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34