Author Topic: Barack and Michelle Obama Team with Left-Wing Hollywood Talent Agency CAA on Mega Deal  (Read 437 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack and Michelle Obama Team with Left-Wing Hollywood Talent Agency CAA on Mega Deal

David Ng 22 Sep 2022

Barack and Michelle Obama have supercharged their Hollywood visibility with a deal between their production company and CAA — the mega-talent agency that represents many of the world’s biggest stars and supports Democrat politicians.

The Obamas’ Higher Ground has signed with CAA for film and television deals, though the agency won’t represent either of the Obamas as individuals, nor in any of their other endeavors, according to a Deadline report.

The deal means Higher Ground will have access not only to CAA’s deal-making power but also to its stable of celebrities, which includes Meryl Streep, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Scarlett Johanssson, and filmmaker Steven Spielberg.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/09/22/barack-and-michelle-obama-team-with-left-wing-hollywood-talent-agency-caa-on-mega-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Yep, the left has a stranglehold on entertainment with these two in town. That’s why streaming services offer so much dreg.

Online mountaineer

The Obammys are why I'll never give one cent to Netflix.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

The Obammys are why I'll never give one cent to Netflix.

Same here. I avoid it like the plague. In fact, it is a plague, spreading cultural disease and infecting young minds.