Author Topic: Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island  (Read 272 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island

Jordan Vonderhaar/Getty ImagesJordan Vonderhaar/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER21 Sep 20222,707

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

Late last week, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) sent two flights packed with 50 illegal aliens from Venezuela to Martha’s Vineyard, where former President Obama has a sprawling 29-acre summer estate.

Less than 48 hours after their arrival, officials on Martha’s Vineyard declared a “humanitarian crisis” and claimed they have a “housing crisis” that prevents them from being able to absorb border crossers and illegal aliens, even as the island could shelter six million refugees.

As a result, Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R) intervened to bus the illegal aliens off Martha’s Vineyard to Joint Base Cape Cod. Some of the illegal aliens are now suing DeSantis, claiming he violated their Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/21/illegal-aliens-deported-from-marthas-vineyard-want-to-return-to-beautiful-island/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I think all the super rich on the island should donate their residences to these poor, downtrodden, starving, homeless wretches and show them the great hearts they have for immigrants. :hiya:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The barracks of Joint Base Edwards is a major downgrade from Martha's Vineyard.  Maybe Nantucket will take them.  *****rollingeyes*****
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright