Author Topic: Stacey Abrams Bursts Through Wall Like Kool-Aid Man To Tell Overjoyed Mother That The Heartbeat Soun  (Read 196 times)

Online Hoodat

Stacey Abrams Bursts Through Wall Like Kool-Aid Man To Tell Overjoyed Mother That The Heartbeat Sound She's Hearing Is Fake

Sep 22, 2022

ATLANTA, GA — A local couple is in shock today after a startling visit from Rightful Georgia Governor® Stacey Abrams. According to sources, the couple was listening to the heartbeat of their child on a sonogram for the very first time when Abrams burst through the wall like the Kool-Aid man to inform them that the heartbeat sound they were hearing was fake.

"STOP! TURN OFF THE ULTRASOUND MACHINE!" cried Abrams through a cloud of dust and debris. "That heartbeat is fake! It was invented by the patriarchy to trick you into feeling love for your baby! Run away while you still can!"

Governor Abrams went on to explain to the couple that the images of their baby's face they were seeing on the screen were not really their baby's face at all, but a collection of pixels on an LCD screen created by men to make it easier to control women's bodies.

"We were shocked by her sudden entrance, but we're so thankful she helped us see the light," said the new mother to reporters. "Now I can divorce my husband and abort this baby before my life becomes literally the Handmaid's Tale."  .  .  .

https://babylonbee.com/news/stacey-abrams-bursts-through-wall-like-kool-aid-man-to-tell-overjoyed-mother-that-the-heartbeat-sound-shes-hearing-is-fake/

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-