Author Topic: Trump: Presidents Can Declassify Documents ‘by Thinking About It’ — Doesn’t Have to Be a Process  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: Presidents Can Declassify Documents ‘by Thinking About It’ — Doesn’t Have to Be a Process

Pam Key 21 Sep 2022

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday on FNC’s “Hannity” that a president of the United States can declassify any documents without a process.

Hannity said, “A president has the power to declassify.”

Trump said, “Correct.”

Hannity said, “You have said on Truth Social, a number of times, you did declassify.”

Trump said, “I did declassify yes.”

Hannity asked, “What was your process to declassify?”

Trump replied, “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it. You know, there’s different people say different things. As I understand, there doesn’t have to be. If you’re the president of the United States, you can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it. Because you are sending it to Mar-a-Lago or where ever you are sending it. There doesn’t have to be a process. There can be a process, but there doesn’t have to be. You’re the president. You make that decision. So when you send it, it is declassified. I declassified everything.”

He added, “I would say that there’s a very good chance that a lot of those documents will never be seen again.”

Trump added, “They spied on my campaign, so why did they come in and do that? Especially since we were having such great conversations.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/21/trump-presidents-can-declassify-documents-by-thinking-about-it-doesnt-have-to-be-a-process/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Based on what he is quoted saying, IMO Trump is becoming rattled. All the investigations and his home being raided has finally weighed on him.  The leftists and globalists are destroying one of the greatest president that ever was.  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm sure there has to be procedures to de-classify docs other than just *thinking* they are..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline BellyAche

Well, Trump does have a tendency to speak without thinking sometimes as if he's in a bar with his buddies. And folks are hanging on his every word these days. Every word is a headline.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I have discussed this on another thread, but  I can see through what the DOJ/FBI is trying to get away with.

Many years ago, when Security was in my portfolio as a Mgr. at a Petrochemical Plant we made major changes to document managment and points of control. 

After implementing, a month later we did an audit, andfound that site was 95% of the site out of compliance.  These kind of things are almost automatic "gotchas".  What these turds have done is created a "witch hunt" with guaranteed success.

Overblow the seriousness, take it out of context, and make Trump come off like a criminal.  These DOJ tactics are sinister, politically motivated, and are criminal IMO themself.  The DOJ has become the "Saul Goodman" of judicial honesty and integrity
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg on Trump: ‘I’m Thinking Him Into Jail’

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that she was attempting to think former President Donald Trump into jail after playing a clip on Trump saying a president can declassify documents by “thinking about it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/22/whoopi-goldberg-on-trump-im-thinking-him-into-jail/
Support the USO