Author Topic: Michelle Obama Plans Six-City Tour to Promote New Book About Her ‘Earned Wisdom’  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama Plans Six-City Tour to Promote New Book About Her ‘Earned Wisdom’

Simon Kent 22 Sep 2022

Michelle Obama plans for the world to see – and hear – more of her and her “earned wisdom” than ever before. To that end the former first lady announced Wednesday a six-city tour this fall promoting her new book, The Light We Carry: Overcoming in Uncertain Times, beginning mid-November in Washington, DC, and ending a month later in Los Angeles.

“I’m looking forward to making some new connections — and of course, seeing some familiar faces from the last tour,” she said in a joint statement released through her publisher, Crown, and tour promoter Live Nation.

“This book means so much to me — it’s a collection of perspectives and practices I’ve used to keep me afloat amid uncertainty. On this tour, I’ll be sharing some personal stories and lessons that have helped me along my path, and I can’t wait to tell you more.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/09/22/michelle-obama-plans-six-city-tour-to-promote-book-about-her-life-achievements/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Not Tina Kotex
@NotTinaKotex
12h
Michelle is bravely sporting a 5 o'clock shadow. Another Obama first. Stunning!

2:12 AM · Oct 4, 2022

(This is a parody account spoofing leftist Oregon gubernatorial candidate Tina Kotek).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org