Author Topic: PROSECUTORS: SMUGGLER THREATENED TO MURDER FEDERAL AGENT  (Read 222 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
PROSECUTORS: SMUGGLER THREATENED TO MURDER FEDERAL AGENT
« on: September 22, 2022, 11:51:44 am »
PROSECUTORS: SMUGGLER THREATENED TO MURDER FEDERAL AGENT
September 20, 2022 ·Carl Prine

According to US Border Patrol, Jesus Alberto Ibarra-Barraza vowed to kill a federal agent on March 17, 2022, a day after he was detained for allegedly smuggling Guatemalans into the US near Arivaca, Arizona. US Border Patrol photo.

A suspected smuggler vowed to murder a federal agent, according to a grand jury indictment unsealed Tuesday, Sept. 20.

Prosecutors also charged the man — Jesus Alberto Ibarra-Barraza, 31, of Tucson — with four counts of conspiring to transport illegal migrants for money and another four counts of transporting them.

His arraignment is slated for Sept. 30 in Tucson before US Magistrate Maria S. Aguilera. Incarcerated without bond, Ibarra-Barraza faces up to 10 years behind bars and a $250,000 fine for each charge, if he’s convicted.

Pima County records revealed a long rap sheet for Ibarra-Barraza, including arrests for possessing drug paraphernalia, criminal trespass, theft, and multiple traffic violations.

https://www.coffeeordie.com/smuggler-federal-agent
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: PROSECUTORS: SMUGGLER THREATENED TO MURDER FEDERAL AGENT
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 11:54:18 am »
It's an obvious case of police harassment! :whistle: You watch, some bleeding heart liberal will make that accusation.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson