Author Topic: Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing (Repub.) teen at North Dakota street dance after po  (Read 4750 times)

Offline mountaineer

Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute
Court papers say 41-year-old Shannon Brandt confessed to a 911 dispatcher and police that he killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson due to a political dispute.
By Matt Henson
September 19, 2022 03:54 PM 

MCHENRY, N.D. — According to court papers, it was not an accident but apparently a politically motivated attack.

The fatal vehicle-pedestrian incident happened early Sunday morning, Sept. 18, in McHenry, North Dakota, about 120 miles northwest of Fargo and 54 miles north of Jamestown.

Prosecutors allege moments before he was killed, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson called his mom to come rescue him because 41-year-old Shannon Brandt was chasing him in the city of McHenry, where the street dance had just wrapped up.

By the time she could get there, her son was dead. ...

Court papers show Brandt called 911 around 2:30 a.m. Sunday and told the 911 dispatcher that he just hit Ellingson, claiming the teen was part of a Republican extremist group and was calling people to come get Brandt after a political argument.   ...
More

Gina Bontempo
@FlorioGina
A drunk maniac murdered an 18-year-old, admittedly because he was Republican. We know if the roles were reversed, it would be headline news for months. The boy's parents would be visited by celebrities, given awards, propped up by the media. But he supported the wrong candidate.
7:49 AM · Sep 21, 2022

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Sep 20, 2022
BREAKING: 41-year-old driver admits to intentionally running over and killing Republican teenager in North Dakota due to political dispute
After being charged on Monday with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident, Brandt admitted that his actions were politically motivated.
Jarryd Jaeger
Early Sunday morning, 41-year-old Shannon Brandt allegedly ran over 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson with his car following a political dispute in McHenry, North Dakota.

After being charged on Monday with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident, Brandt admitted that his actions were politically motivated.

According to InForum, Ellingson had been participating in a street dance Saturday night, and when it wrapped up, he noticed that Brandt was following him.

Ellingson called his mother to ask for help, but it was too late. Moments later, Brandt slammed into him with his car in an alleyway, killing the teen. ...
The Post Millennial

Offline aligncare

Let’s see if republicans in congress (Mitch McConnell?) call for DOJ to get involved in this case.…

My guess? Crickets on both counts.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
DOJ!? What? If DOJ or Biden/Kamala got involved they would take the side of the killer, as they have done for two years and are still doing today.

This kind of behavior is 'exactly' what Biden has been pushing for. When Biden claimed that all Republicans and other non-Democrats are radical enemies of the State, this is the expected result of that kind of demagoguery and slander. When you tell Democrats that ANYONE who disagrees with you is an 'extremist' and a 'terrorist', then anything a Democrat does to quote, "Protect Democracy", suddenly becomes allowed.

But yes, in a very real way, Biden/Kamala/DOJ would support the killer over the victim. This is exactly what the Democrats have been promoting and were hoping would happen. They would much more likely reward the killer than to prosecute him.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 01:45:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DOJ!? What? If DOJ or Biden/Kamala got involved they would take the side of the killer, as they have done for two years and are still doing today.

This kind of behavior is 'exactly' what Biden has been pushing for. When Biden claimed that all Republicans and other non-Democrats are radical enemies of the State, this is the expected result of that kind of demagoguery and slander. When you tell Democrats that ANYONE who disagrees with you is an 'extremist' and a 'terrorist', then anything a Democrat does to quote, "Protect Democracy", suddenly becomes allowed.

But yes, in a very real way, Biden/Kamala/DOJ would support the killer over the victim. This is exactly what the Democrats have been promoting and were hoping would happen. They would much more likely reward the killer than to prosecute him.

It's almost as if the killer knew he would not be touched by the legal system.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's almost as if the killer knew he would not be touched by the legal system.

Biden and the Democrats are deliberately attempting to recreate Berlin 1935.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 02:04:28 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
This happened in my neck of the woods.
As far as I know, the killer is still incarcerated. I have not heard that he bailed out.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As far as I know, the killer is still incarcerated. I have not heard that he bailed out.
Kamala must not have had the time to raise bail funds yet, as she has done for murderers in the past.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Kamala must not have had the time to raise bail funds yet, as she has done for murderers in the past.

Pretty sure Kamala doesn’t even know that this state exists.  :pondering:

Offline mountaineer

Safe bet.

Offline roamer_1

In NODAK???

Wouldn't that be doubtful?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am sure White House officials and lawyers across the country are on the phone and working to get him released. No doubt of that.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure you're right, she would have to ask Obama which one of the 57 it was.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
In NODAK???

Wouldn't that be doubtful?

Yes, right here in what used to be the God-fearing bread basket of the world.

I have not read anything that indicates he’s out on bail. He’s probably safest incarcerated. The county this happened in has a population of 3,200. Everyone knows everyone, or at least everyone knows someone who’s related to everyone. My daughter has a student who is related to the victim. I know someone who’s a distant relative of the perp. It’s such a small world. The area is devastated.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

And here is what the killer said in court regarding his bail:

“I have a job, a life and a house and things I don’t want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me.”
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

“I have a job, a life and a house and things I don’t want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me.”
If I were this guy I would avoid crosswalks.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
41-Year-Old Shannon Brandt RELEASED on Bond After Killing 18-Year-Old Cayler Ellingson Over Teen’s Conservative Views
By Cristina Laila
Published September 21, 2022 at 10:37am

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was struck and killed by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Brandt called 911 after fleeing the accident, telling the dispatcher that Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group.”

According to an affidavit, Ellingson called his mom and said he was being chased by Brandt and needed help.

Brandt confessed to killing 18-year-old Ellingson because of his politics.

The murder of Cayler Ellingson came two weeks after Joe Biden’s demonic speech in Philadelphia where he declared war against Republicans, conservative, patriots and Trump voters.

Shannon Brandt was released on $50,000 bond on Tuesday.

Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

According to Townhall, Brandt posted bond and is back on the streets.

The 41-year-old killer also started scrubbing his social media.

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/status/1572590769315414020

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/41-year-old-shannon-brandt-released-bond-killing-18-year-old-cayler-ellingson-teens-conservative-views/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
$50K bond?

It would be multiples of that on the west side...

But if he's out, we'll see just how "extremist" this guys friends are.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 06:47:14 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
$50K bond?

It would be multiples of that on the west side...

But if he's out, we'll see just how "extremist" this guys friends are.

Insanely low bail!
One thing about a small community - he won’t be able to be anonymous. And he won’t be welcomed anywhere.

Offline verga

Hey @$$hat the kid had family that was important to him as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let’s see if republicans in congress (Mitch McConnell?) call for DOJ to get involved in this case.…

@aligncare

ROFLAMO!

Good one!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

The dead young man had the wrong skin color to be getting any help from Kamala.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am sure White House officials and lawyers across the country are on the phone and working to get him released. No doubt of that.

@240B

I have no doubt you are right about that,but the local pols in North Dakota are NOT the same critters that we see slithering around in the eastern and western cities,and neither are the voters they answer to.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/status/1572587225375973380

@mystery-ak

That really is hard to  believe.

Looks like there is going to be at least one "new judge" there come the next election,as well as a new sheriff in town.