Author Topic: Behar: Gavin Newsom and Stacey Abrams – What a Ticket that Would Be’  (Read 553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 ***suicide***

Behar: Gavin Newsom and Stacey Abrams – What a Ticket that Would Be’

Pam Key 20 Sep 2022

Joy Behar told her co-host Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that it was highly likely former President Donald Trump would be in “prison” during the 2024 presidential race, adding that she thought Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) and Georgia Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams would be a good ticket should Biden not run.

During the panel discussion on Joe Biden being noncommittal on a 2024 presidential run, Behar said, “Unless Trump is in prison. It could happen. If Trump is in prison or somewhere maybe in Saudi Arabia, somewhere like Russia, it’s possible.”

She continued, “I think that Joe Biden is the one to beat him. He beat him before. He’ll beat him again if Trump is not in prison, which according to what I’m reading, is highly unlikely (sic) because Merrick Garland said no one is above the law. Let us hope he means that because he clearly committed crimes, Trump has.”

Behar concluded, “I think Gavin Newsom has a chance. Gavin Newsom and Stacey Abrams, what a ticket that would be, pretty good. I want to bring up another name Jon Tester. Does anyone know who he is? He’s the senator from Montana. He’s from a state that Trump won in 2020, and he’s been very vocal about the Democrats needing to appeal to middle America because he’s from Montana. He’s got a crew cut. He looks like a real outdoorsy guy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/20/behar-gavin-newsom-and-stacey-abrams-what-a-ticket-that-would-be/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Behar: Gavin Newsom and Stacey Abrams – What a Ticket that Would Be’
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 08:03:26 pm »
Oh joy!   ***suicide***
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 08:07:54 pm »
As Jon Lovitz would say: "Yeah yeah, that's the ticket.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 10:02:36 pm »
Don't be laughin'.

Newsom is probably their best shot for 2024, unless Harris demands to be made "the candidate". Then again, she can demand all she wants, but if The Party says, "no"...

Abrams? OK, laugh, but not too loudly. If they put a male into the top slot, they're going to have to put another "woman of color" into position #2. And it probably won't be kamala sutra, either...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 05:30:52 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 05:38:02 pm »
Media darlings; electoral dumpster fire.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright