Author Topic: Biden: ‘There’s Not a Single Thing that I’ve Observed at All that Would Affect Me or the United Stat  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: ‘There’s Not a Single Thing that I’ve Observed at All that Would Affect Me or the United States Relative to My Son Hunter’

Pam Key 18 Sep 2022

President Joe Biden said Sunday on CBS’s “60 Minutes” that he was not concerned about his son Hunter Biden’s behavior in any way.

Anchor Scott Pelley said, “His son, Hunter, has been a lightning rod for suspicion. Hunter Biden’s former addiction to crack cocaine led to a life he describes as nonstop depravity. He has also acknowledged a federal investigation into his taxes. Congress investigated Hunter Biden’s job with a Ukrainian company at the time that his father ran Ukrainian policy in the Obama administration. A Republican investigation, however, uncovered no wrongdoing by then-Vice President Biden.”

Pelley asked, “Mr. President, if you run again, Republicans are most likely to go after your son Hunter once again. I wonder what you would like to say about your son and whether any of his troubles have caused conflicts for you or for the United States.”

Biden said, “I love my son, number one. He fought an addiction problem. He overcame it. He wrote about it. And, no, there’s not a single thing that I’ve observed at all that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/18/biden-theres-not-a-single-thing-that-ive-observed-at-all-that-would-affect-me-or-the-united-states-relative-to-my-son-hunter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The saddest part is that with Biden's Alzheimers he will be gone before we have a chance to watch him rot in a prison.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
That's just it. The weasel words are "that I've observed".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis