Author Topic: NY Post’s Levine: House GOP Will Move ‘Very Quickly’ on Hunter Biden Probe if They Win Majority  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NY Post’s Levine: House GOP Will Move ‘Very Quickly’ on Hunter Biden Probe if They Win Majority

Pam Key 23 Sep 2022

New York Post reporter Jon Levine said Thursday on FNC’s “America’s Newsroom” if  Republicans won the majority in the November midterms, they would move “very quickly” to investigate Hunter Biden.

Levine said, “If Democrats hold on to the House after the November midterm, there is not going to be a Hunter Biden investigation. The Oversight Committee has basically decided to circle the wagons around this president and deny the American people the right to know the question about what was Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s overseas business dealings, something that this network, The New York Post, and other outlets have proven over and over again.”

Co-host Dana Perino said, “If Republicans do flip at least the House, how quickly might documents be produced?”

Levine said, “I think you will see things, assuming you believe Republican promise about how committed they are to the investigation, I think you will see things rolling very, very quickly. I know a lot of promises have been made for bank records, financial records. There will be subpoenas of business partners.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/09/23/ny-posts-levine-house-gop-will-move-very-quickly-on-hunter-biden-probe-if-they-win-majority/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doesn't matter.

Someone is going to whisper "Professional Courtesy" into their ears,with the implication being that "If you show them ours,we will show them yours!",and everybody is suddenly going to be willing to drop it all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!