Author Topic: The Green-Energy Transition Hits The Wall Of Reality  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Green-Energy Transition Hits The Wall Of Reality
« on: September 20, 2022, 04:40:30 pm »
WRITTEN BY CHRISTOPHER CHANTRILL ON SEP 20, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Green-Energy Transition Hits The Wall Of Reality

I think that we fossil-fuel fans can see light at the end of the tunnel as the global government’s green-energy transition experiences a head-on collision with reality.

I wish it didn’t have to be this way, but really, it’s the only way to tell the climatistas that their god is dead. Facts and logic won’t do it.

Instead, the believers must experience decadence and nihilism and dead bodies floating down the Rhine and know, in their eternal recurrence, that their climate god isn’t going to save them. [bold, links added]

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-green-energy-transition-hits-the-wall-of-reality/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: The Green-Energy Transition Hits The Wall Of Reality
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 10:15:40 pm »
Green energy is a scam and a smokescreen for energy deprivation, economic destruction, and depopulation.

90% of our energy is not from green sources. And I'm counting hydro in that because most of it comes from ancient dams, and the greenies won't let anyone build more.

At the very best, we might be able to achieve 25% from renewables. At the very best.

Which means energy will be rationed, and people will die.

Which is what they want.
The Republic is lost.