Author Topic: “All These Things Were Make-Believe But Yet They Were Marked “Top Secret”” – Former DNI John Ratclif  (Read 485 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 9/19/202

“All These Things Were Make-Believe But Yet They Were Marked “Top Secret”” – Former DNI John Ratcliffe on Corrupt FBI Classifying Documents to Cover-Up Its Crimes

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe was on with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures and he confirmed what many are thinking – the FBI classified documents as “Top Secret” not because they were, but because they wanted to cover up their crimes in attempting a coup of the Trump Administration.

The Conservative Treehouse had the following to say about Ratcliffe’s interview:

In this lengthy interview with John Ratcliffe and Maria Bartiromo, the former Director of National Intelligence, the man who has likely seen every document that may have eventually ended up in Mar-a-Lago, is challenging the nature of the classified status of those documents.   Ratcliffe does not believe the Mar-a-Lago documents are true national security documents, but rather documents that outline fraudulent ‘sources and methods’ used by the DOJ/FBI in their Trump targeting operation.

Keep in mind that as the DNI during 2020, Ratcliffe saw the documents that eventually became the material President Trump declassified and left with the DOJ to release after the Durham investigation was complete.  If Ratcliffe’s suspicions are correct, and there is more valid reason to support his suspicions than oppose them, then the entire construct of the DOJ-NSD operation to retrieve those documents from Mar-a-Lago is factually one big cover-up operation.

Below is what Ratcliffe mentions about the FBI’s efforts to cover up its crimes by classifying documents that are not classified.

The reports are that the FBI took 11,000 documents from President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home.  They claim that there, the reports are that there are 100 documents that have classified markings.  I don’t know what those documents include, Russiagate or Steele reporting documents, but if they do, there’s a question whether or not they were marked top secret and whether they are top secret.

The reason I say that, let me explain a little bit Maria.  I saw hundreds if not thousands of documents when I was Director of National Intelligence, that related to Christopher Steele and the Steele reporting, or the Crown reporting, things like the Alfa Bank connections that were in the Steele dossier, or Michael Cohen’s trip to Prauge.  All these things were make-believe but yet they were marked “Top Secret”.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/things-make-believe-yet-marked-top-secret-former-dni-john-ratcliffe-corrupt-fbi-classifying-documents-cover-crimes/

Online mountaineer

The TIME magazine covers were superdooper top secret, I understand.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Farish

• Hail to the Redskins!
As the district court rightly observed, the whole classified/declassified thing is a red herring. Trump had no right to keep the documents, regardless of whether or not he declassified them (through mind control or otherwise). By rights they should have gone to the National Archives the day he left office. To say nothing about his lying about having them. This is not a "gotcha"; just cold hard facts.
Some of it's magic
And some of it's tragic
But I've had a good life
All the way--Buffett

Offline DB

As the district court rightly observed, the whole classified/declassified thing is a red herring. Trump had no right to keep the documents, regardless of whether or not he declassified them (through mind control or otherwise). By rights they should have gone to the National Archives the day he left office. To say nothing about his lying about having them. This is not a "gotcha"; just cold hard facts.

Who packed and moved those documents that you say Trump wasn't supposed to have?

Offline BellyAche

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/16/records-trump-fbi-white-house-mar-a-lago-00052272

There are other reports describing how frenetic it was before Trump's departure. His aides might have simply packed files that they shouldn't have according to the National Archives. Given the importance and sensitivity of these presidential files, someone from the National Archives could have been sent to make sure that everything was done properly. What's done is done. Lock up the files removed and move on. (But that would be too easy.)
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt