Author Topic: BREAKING: Bexar County, Texas Sheriff announces criminal investigation into Fla. Gov. DeSantis’ migr  (Read 2144 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
‘Give Me A Break’: DeSantis Responds To Critics Of Martha’s Vineyard Migrant Flights

https://rumble.com/embed/v1i4wd9/?pub=4

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/20/desantis-hannity-migrants-marthas-vineyard/

Until these dumbasses extract their status as sanctuary cities, they can pound sand as far as I am concerned.  Time to highlight this hyprocricy to the max.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It would have been a stroke of genius if the illegal immigrants were transported from Florida.

It would have been a stroke of genius if Governor Abbott had the illegal immigrants transported from Texas.

The Governor of Florida, using Florida taxpayer funds, transported illegal immigrants from Texas.  Ths exposes DeSantis to Federal criminal liability and Florida state political liability.

The Governor of Florida should be using Florida taxpayer funds to help Florida, not Texas.

Keep sending the illegals our way.  The bleeding heart liberals love them up here.

TIP: A "conservative" GOP contender for the 2024 Presidency should not be hanging out on Nantucket.  It's terrible optics.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 04:09:41 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Keep sending the illegals our way.  The bleeding heart liberals love them up here.

They do?  Then why were they shipped out to an army base via national guard within 48 hours?  Doesn't seem like much love to me.
I hope Ducey, Abbott, and DeSantis quadruple the flights and buses.  Time to give the north a taste of being a border state.

If you advertise being a sanctuary city/county/state, whatever.....   be prepared to deal with it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :chairbang:

By leaving, I'd guess that they were anything but Communist sympathizers.  They just wanted to get out of that hell hole.  No bad optics at all.

Do we see any pictures of the 48 illegals now?  We won't,  because they are in a lockup on a military base in Cape Cod.  Now, that would be bad optics!  Barracks, a fence, Guards all around.  Enough to make AOC burst into tears.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The are temporarily housed at Joint Base Edwards and they can leave any time they want to go anywhere they please.

Martha's Vineyard lacks the infrastructure to be a Point of Entry for the United States.

If the bleeding heart liberals didn't want them, the NIMBY's would have had them transported to Block Island, RI, or to Montauk, Long Island, New York.

Border State governors should offer illegal immigrants free, voluntary transportation North.  That's certainly less costly than housing, feeding, caring, educating, and incarcerating them.

If DeSantis wants to be President, he can't be caught hangin' in liberal enclaves like Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard.

Next time, charter a plane from Florida to fly illegal immigrants from Florida to Martha's Vineyard.  Is that so damn hard?

DeSantis isn't just playing to angry old white geezers driving around The Villages Retirement Community in golf carts.  He needs to up his game's execution if he wants to be President.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

The are temporarily housed at Joint Base Edwards and they can leave any time they want to go anywhere they please.

Why?  They broke the law.  They should be arrested, put on trial, convicted, and sentenced.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I did too, but then why wouldn't DeSantis take those from FL into Martha's?? :shrug:  Yes, the point is made, but there might be problems if indeed the sheriff has jurisdiction because he took illegals from TX.
What?
Texas wants to keep them?
I thought Texas was griping about having too many.

Make up your minds, already.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What?
Texas wants to keep them?
I thought Texas was griping about having too many.

Make up your minds, already.

Democrat Sherrifs want them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: