Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’  (Read 447 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Majority of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

Hannah Bleau 19 Sep 2022

Most Democrats believe that there are “tens of millions” of “dangerous MAGA Republicans,” a Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll released in September found.

The survey followed President Biden’s angry speech in which he demonized millions of Americans, deeming “MAGA Republicans” a great threat to the very “foundations of our republic.”  The poll asked voters, “Do you think there are tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution or is that a gross exaggeration and distortion?”

While a majority across the board, 54 percent, said that characterization is a “gross exaggeration,” 46 percent believe that there are, in fact, “tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans.”

But what is more, nearly three-quarters of Democrats, 73 percent, tend to believe Biden’s divisive rhetoric, concluding that there are literally “tens of millions of dangerous MAGA Republicans” who are overtly “backing violence and trying to overthrow the constitution.” Forty-two percent of independents agree with the majority of Democrats, as do 20 percent of Republicans.

The survey was taken September 7-8, 2022, among 1,885 registered voters and follows Biden’s angry September 1 speech, in which he stated that “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

“And here, in my view, is what is true: MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution.  They do not believe in the rule of law.  They do not recognize the will of the people,” Biden said, quoting Federal Circuit Court Judge Michael Luttig, who, according to Biden, called Trump “and the extreme MAGA Republicans, quote, a ‘clear and present danger’ to our democracy.”

“Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to — to destroying American democracy,” Biden said, striking a very different tone from the pitch for “unity” he touted during his presidential campaign.

The survey also found that most Americans overall, 59 percent, believe Biden is raising these issues about MAGA Republicans to “avoid talking about inflation, immigration, crime, and other issues.” However, the vast majority of Democrats, 70 percent, believe he is “fairly raising MAGA Republican issues.”

Notably, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released last week found 58.7 percent of voters expressed the belief that Biden has, in fact, divided the country.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/19/poll-majority-democrats-believe-there-are-tens-millions-dangerous-maga-republicans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Majority of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’
Real dangerous... :silly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Poll: Majority of Democrats Believe There Are ‘Tens of Millions of Dangerous MAGA Republicans’

At last... a poll that's accurate !!!
If anything, I hope they're under-counting the threat.

What did Admiral Yamamoto once say about America?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 10:17:55 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don't Dems think every non-collaborationist Republican is dangerous?

////00000////

I for one am an existential threat to humanity because I'm too IQ challenged to understand how cow farts are causing California's wildfires.

I'm also too intellectually deficient to see that there was absolutely no Global Climate Change before Al Gore discovered it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They aren't wrong about this....

There ARE 10's of Millions of us MAGAs, and we ARE an existential threat to their one-world plans.  It's a good thing they're putting their cards on the table.

The leftists love to run around with their hair on fire, screaming we're going to force all their men to get pregnant, deliver, and then we'll repeat it until they can't and then we off them.  This is the kind of shit they demonstrate every time they march with the idiotic Handmaid's Tale costumes.

Then there is the complaint we're overpopulated. Let's just kill a couple billion, or just sterilize all the brown people.

The US has too much money, let's take it for Botswana.

/Rant
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Libs are so gullible.