Author Topic: Trump Back at Mar-a-Lago Home, Laments It's Been 'Ransacked' by FBI Raid  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Back at Mar-a-Lago Home, Laments It's Been 'Ransacked' by FBI Raid

Fran Beyer    |   Monday, 19 September 2022 08:32 AM EDT

Former President Trump is back at his Mar-a-Lago residence — lamenting on Monday his Palm Beach, Fla., home had been "ransacked" by the FBI's seizure of White House documents and would "never be the same."

Dozens of supporters lined a bridge waving flags and cheering as his limousine crossed a bridge near the estate, video footage of the caravan showed.

Writing on his Truth Social platform, Trump said he had "a long and detailed chance" on Sunday night to look around the property.

"Arrived in Florida last night and had a long and detailed chance to check out the scene of yet another government "crime," the FBI's Raid and Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago," he wrote. "I guess they don't think there is a Fourth Amendment anymore, and to them, there isn't. In any event, after what they have done, the place will never be the same. It was 'ransacked,' and in far different condition than the way I left it. Many Agents - And they didn't even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!"

A federal judge has released inventory of the haul taken by the FBI in its August raid. Trump had insisted he declassified the documents to lawfully bring them to his Florida home, and the former president's legal team is trying to block the Department of Justice from reviewing the documents.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-mar-a-lago-ransacked/2022/09/19/id/1088073/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump Back at Mar-a-Lago Home, Laments It's Been 'Ransacked' by FBI Raid
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2022, 05:36:59 pm »
It's horrible that the FBI took their dignity away from the previous President and FLOTUS.  Such shameful and deliberate behavior!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.